tuscl

What do strippers want

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:47 PM
Hey, i like to see naked women and when i can see and touch them at the same time.... wow!!! but do stippers really like to be touched and groaped or do they just put up with the guys that like it?? I personally have had strippers that have gotten horney and when i licked (toungue inside) the kitty and then their nipples they (the nipples) suddenly became errect and the next think i knew i was on my back with this incredible stripper chick with here toungue down my throat! man what a trip! but, that is the good trip details. others are not as good. some girls say your hands are cold and no way you are touching my crotch and i have heard strippers talk about ather customers like he always wants to fuck me. I know the ones that are married are far more reserved than the others but come on.   hey the ultimate is to get the girls attension for the nite and get the goods but can you more exerienced guys help me here? what has been your experiences? and if you are a female stripper, please chime in!!!

6 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Every stripper has her limits on how much she will allow. Some will let you finger them, others won't even let your touch their thigh. Some will French kiss, others will only let you peck their cheek. However, dropping more cash always brings down their inhibitions.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Who cares what they want?  It ain't about what they want, but what you want.  If a girl isn't on board, fine and God bless, but how a willing girl truly feels about the matter isn't really top priority in my book ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
     They just want money..trust me on this...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Actual text messages from a fav:<br /> <br /> Her:&nbsp; I really miss U.<br /> Me:&nbsp; Miss you too.<br /> Her:&nbsp; Its really slow 2nite.&nbsp; Can you come see me?<br /> Me:&nbsp; Sorry, baby, can't tonight.<br /> Her:&nbsp; Awww...I just want some guy to come in and spend lots of money on me...<br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In the new issue of Maxim magazine they poll women on several different factors in a guy. &nbsp;The most important one was &quot;sense of humor&quot;. &nbsp; &nbsp;
  • StripandDance
    14 years ago
    I talk about this on a site I do for <a href="[view link] Strip Clubs</a>. Strippers want to be treated just like anyone else. Just because girls dance on stage and perform table dances does not mean they are there for gropping and fondling. Professional exotic dancers know that stripping is just fantasy and entertainment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion