tuscl

Better Mileage Near DC: West Virginia or Baltimore?

Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:01 AM
Since there are no lap dances in DC strip clubs and you have to go to Paper Moon in VA or PG County in MD for lap dances what West Virginia and/or Baltimore clubs can you get the best mileage? I guess I'm assuming you don't get much mileage at Paper Moon or PG County (Showcase for instance), but please correct me if I'm wrong.

4 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    You can get mileage anywhere, but you're less likely to get much of it at Paper Moon or Showcase. PG is not Baltimore, so if you're asking about Baltimore there is one obvious answer and just about anybody here can tell you what that is. There's also a well worn article about it on TUSCL. Around PG, you're going to find the most and best mileage at Irving's. But there are plenty of other questions you should ask before you make the trip. WVA is a little off the map for me until I've covered other places, but several East Coasters have been through there.
  • ftroopal
    15 years ago
    Sinsaysionals In Lanham MD nude stage dancing good lap dancing Its a black club but hot girls and lots of them $5 dances too
  • motown45
    15 years ago
    wallanon is right and it depends on how much you want to spend and what type of crowd you like. Harley Riders is high mileage but not the usual club atmosphere. $10 dances with a lot of contact. The crowd doesn't get rowdy and it's open until 4am most nights and until 6am on the weekends. Club Extasy is ok and has decent mileage depending on who you dance with. Neither club serves alcohol though, but I prefer when folks aren't getting toasted.
  • blockbird
    15 years ago
    As Wallanon alluded to, the only source of major mileage around here is in Baltimore, on the Block...Baltimore Street, just off the Inner Harbor. Showcase in Beltsville is OK, if you can deal with an outrageous cover charge and if covered grinds with titty grabbing work for you. Similar deal at Players Club in B'more. For the real deal, go to the Block.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion