tuscl

Least spent in a club where you had a LD

Friday, June 19, 2009 8:16 PM
(Not counting the clubs you walked in and walked out). For me: $41. $20 LD + $5 cover + $5 drink + $11 tip rail. I struggle with what to do when the club is empty. No one at the stage, the dancer doesn't dance, if I sit at the stage, the other girls don't come up to me and just congregate at a table. I assume girls generally won't approach a customer tipping at the stage to inquire about a LD? (i.e. would piss off the girl on stage). It's difficult, because when the club is really empty and you want LDs, if no one is at the stage they barely dance. I don't mind flipping some singles so she dances.

14 comments

• ww
    15 years ago
    The least for me would have to be $25. I've been lucky to have access to clubs with $5 lap dances (4 dances x $5 bucks = $20 plus $5 cover). I know a few guys who frequent some places in Irvington, NJ where spending $40 or less is the norm to have a good happy time... Of course, none of these places are a "mainstream" SC (hole in the wall)
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    $22. free drink since it was club soda. two $1 rail tips. 2 $10 lappers. not a bad visit
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    For lap dances that I paid for, something between $10 and $20 total. Forgot what the cover was for this place that used to be in DC before it fell off the SC map (the club and the town). Full song lap dances were $1.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Actually, $5. Free beer. Free dance. $5 tip for the bartender.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I couldn[t begin to tell you. A lot more than others have mentioned. I am talking hundreds and I get in free, But I stay for at least 4 hours and have stayed as many as 12 hours (non stop). Least I paid for a lap dance was 3 for $20 but that included a freebie for my birthday.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Least Amount in a Club where I received extras, $30 - I'm having a particularly horny day at a small NJ club I goto. I go inside, I dont even sit down and I immediately find girl known for wasting no time for extras. We go for one truly private dance and she delivers, accomplished my mission and out of there, back on the road on my way. No drinks, no cover, no tips, and 1 $30 lap dance.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    House of Lancaster II, Bloor Street, Toronto, mid-1990s. At 1.3 or 1.5 : 1, US to Canadian dollar; and at $10 per lapper; and at 2-for-1 pricing on off-nights; and for longer "real" rock songs ... you were getting roughly a lapper for $3.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'd have to say it had to be no more than $40 or $50 at Sasnak, this hole-in-the-wall bar in Topeka, KS. No cover, 3 $10 lap dances, plus 1 $2.50 beer, plus however much I tipped the stage dancers. The dancers leave something to be desired physically, but it was full contact.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    I've never gone into a club without having the minimum cash available to pay the cover, two drinks, 3 laps, and tip rail money. I've walked in to some clubs occasionally where I haven't approached by any staff member for over 30 minutes. I'll stay if there's something worth staying for in that instance, or chalk it as an opportunity to try another venue.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Wouldn't sit there for a half hour if there was something I'd rather being doing, in the club or otherwise. I count my time as something spent within a club as well as whatever money I carry.
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    For me it's around $50-$75. This year $68, last year $49. 2 dances @ 20 + $6 cover maybe and $6 drink+tip is going to be pretty close to the minimum. This year I went in for a Dancer's birthday no dances but spent $53, From cover $6, drinks $12-$18, stage tips and dancer drinks but that was a night went in with a stage tipping mindset and tipped the birthday girl a bit more than normal the one time she made it to stage.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    $20 and got two dances. It was 2-4-Tuesday. I walked in as the club was opening. Jenna was walking out of the dressing room and hit me up. She's a fav so we went for 2. I ate her pussy out and then got paged back to work.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Pressley's in Salem, Oregon, last spring. No cover to enter. $3 for one soda, a $1 tip to the bartender. Then sat to watch the main stage, conveniently centralized within two trailers placed together (I kid you not.) They had free "taxi dances", where the talent would give a quick 1-minute, full nude, grind dance to each audience member. I felt so guilty about it I declined the one I was offered, but tipped the gal a $1 anyways. (And no, I wasn't stiffing the other gals as they were grabbed for private dances before making it back to my seat.) The private dances were full nude air dances and were $30 per song. I scratch my head over why anyone would buy a $30 air dance... I finished my soda and left (Spent $5 in 20 minutes or so.) I notice Pressley's is so obscure there isn't even an entry for it on this website. P.S. The dress code at Pressley's? There was a portly, half-naked country dude in overalls with a CAT hat on whoopin' it up. Can't make that stuff up! P.P.S. Pressley's trailers were high-end; there was another nude club in a true shack of a house on the same street. I lacked the courage to check it out.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    I set my response up with my previous answer, but never answered the thread question. Least spent on a visit (where I've actually sat down) - about $6. Strictly because of lack of effort on the club's behalf. Funny thing is that it happens about 5% of the time. It creates an opportunity to visit another club on that day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion