tuscl

What is going on here?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Recently on a trip thru the urban wasteland of the city im near I was approached by a woman who waws very scantilly dressed. Thing is she looked like a woman from a distance but up close she had very guyish features. Tall, muscular legs, square jaw, even an adams apple. She even had an adams apple. She asked me if i was looking for a date and when I said, "well, ok, how bout dinner and a movie" she or he started to laugh. Sensing something wasn;t right I decided to scram. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

9 comments

• deogol
    15 years ago
    Ratio of neck length to shoulders is a good determiner. Women tend to have longer thinner necks than men. Some chicks are just ugly.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Chics Cabaret
    Houston, Texas

Overall Rating: 5.00, Reviewed by: wallanon
    Review Date: August 29, 2008, Visited on: Thursday After Midnight, Dancers on Shift: 6-10
    Club Rating: 5, Dancer Rating: 5, Value Rating: 5

Petite hottie Sherry from El Salvador was on stage when I walked in. That's the good news. Smallish club. Rough looking crowd. Not in a great part of town. You won't miss anything if you skip it. The bad news? Ever been hit on by a tranny stripper? Club gets a 5 overall because I'm in a good mood...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Just about everytime I've gone to Splendor [Houston] (especially before 8 p.m.), I always get approached by a burly tranny stripper. They got vaginas, but also adam's apples, deep voices, horrible boob jobs, and large biceps.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Adam's Apple isn't a good determining factor, since anyone with a deep voice will have one, regardless of sex.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    yeah but why did she laugh when i said dinner/movie when she asked if i was looking for a date?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dick, it seem obvious to me that she was a prostitute and possible a tranny.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    Really? a prostitute? Man I had no idea. I dont know about the granny part cause she seemed a little young for that? Man oh man what is the USA comin to?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    One joke thread was somewhat amusing, but dragging this out is neither clever nor interesting. Not even as satire.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Everyone needs a little humor and sleaze in their life. I liked it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion