tuscl

Goodie bags

Monday, June 15, 2009 8:03 PM
at one of the clubs here, i noticed that some girls walk around with small bags attached to their wrists. WHile im certain that these bags contain a cell fone, breath mints and maybe car keys, is it possible that these bags a signal for containing "hidden goodies"?

14 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Not likely a "signal" to be read. If she wants to give such a signal, she will do so.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Icedawg; the most common use is to keep their money in.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Some clubs don't allow girls to carry purses. Some do. Some girls carry their money in them Some girls carry condoms, tissues and wipes. It's best not to make any assumptions in a strip club. Just ask.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I'd say 90% of the time there is nothing in there but money. The rest of the stuff, she can usually trust to leave in the dressing room. Money, well...... that's a whole'nother story ain't it.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If she does not have one, maybe you can infer?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    goodie bags? if they want a signal a napsack full of condoms would be a good signal
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    got it. so the girls without the bags arent making the money? or are hiding it somewhere "secret"?
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    id- Since you're so curious, why don't you try this: Get a goodie bag of your own, and bring it to next club visit. When a dancer with "gb" walks up to you & asks you for a dance/VIP, respond with "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours". Please let us know what ensues.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    When I was in the club with my ATF, she used to give me her money to hold. If I wasn't there, she kept it locked in her locker.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Brother, In the strip club world, trust is a rare thing. I, too, enjoy it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I may be the only customer to bring a goodie bag with me. It's one of those gift bags. Whats in it? Candy, gum, cigarettes, cartoons, CD's and at times other gifts for the girls. I too am blessed with strippers that trust me to hold their money and other items for them.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure of TUSCL_Brother's age, but you and me, maybe being old has something to do with the trust.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, Bro is 62. I am 67.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    It's for your money... condoms are in the back! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion