tuscl

More proof some strippers should keep their clothes on.

DickJohnson
Illinois
Saturday, June 6, 2009 9:16 PM
Seen a stripper I know recently OTC and she looked damn hott in her jean skirt. Her legs looked great coming out from underneath that denim. She definitely looks hotter like that than when she strips down ITC. Truth is, her body is not all that great, probably about a 6. Sometimes clothes can do magical things.

11 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    First read the discussion and thought was about strippers that weigh alot or have no business stripping.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    One of the hottest girls I ever saw was an off-duty dancer who came into the club to talk to one of her dancer friends. She was in her "civilian" gear - hair pulled back into a ponytail, hardly any make-up, t-shirt, ripped denim shorts and tennis shoes -- and she was such a natural beauty I couldn't take my eyes off her. Don't know what she looked like with her clothes off though.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I could not agree more. Take away all the mystery and intrigue and you just have a nude lady. I would bet that most here see woman every day, on the street, that we would hardly notice in a club environment.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    In the late 90's, I went to this topless joint. The only open spot was a booth that allowed me a view of several booths and the main floor. Everywhere I looked, I saw acts that looked like something between high mileage, and the ultimate high mileage. I was only there a few minutes when a dancer in a red velvet dress came up and started chatting me up. She was a 10 in personality and face, and she had a thin figure. When she took the dress off, she had to have seen my face just fall. There was some nipples that hung from shapeless gobs of flesh. She gave an excellent LD and let me eat her out. She debated whether or not she was going to let me fuck her ITC, even though she had laid on the table, legs spread, while I pleasured her. We made an OTC date, but when I got to her apartment three days later, it looked like it had been hastily evacuated. A neighbor told me her parents had been killed in a car accident and she ran home to California to care for her younger siblings.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dudester: A tradagie but a reminder to always keep things in prospective.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    One of the first times that I had ever been into a strip club in Montreal with one of my longtime friends (who is known for loving strip clubs), we walked into Le Chateau du Sexe in the middle of the afternoon and saw this very, very large lady dancing on their only stage. Now, I don't mind a lil meat on my women sometimes, but this lady had multiple rolls of fat that had multiple rolls of fat on top of one another. I thought that I had burned my retinas looking at her. Of course, my buddy immediately rushed over to stageside to get a better look...ugh...
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    One useful bit of expertise I've acquired from all my time in strip clubs: Telling which women who may look great clothed won't look so hot after their clothes come off. My eye is still far from perfect, which is okay with me. Even the unpleasant surprises keep things interesting.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I saw one dancer last night that had what I call great skin tone, very hot legs and hot body and pretty face. Then I noticed that she never took her top off even after being tipped a number of times. Looking a little bit closer, I believe she had to be one of the flattest A cups if I have that right, that I have seen in some time. Probably embarassed to take off her top in comparison to several other dancers who were well endowed. If a dancer is hot even though she has small tits, I still like to see them. There are a number of females I've seen out and about that look a lot hotter than most of the dancers I've seen in the clubs. Of course sometimes I wonder if they would look quite as good with all their clothes off. One of my older favorites whom knows me pretty good at one time was a little bit on the heavier side. A year or so ago, she lost some weight and worked at the beach, got a nice tan and I would say she is one of the hottest dancers in the club now. There is a lot of competition though. Some of my favorites seem to look better now then they used to.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    "Sparkle" was a young (early 20's)petite dancer.Great body. I never got a lap dance from her because she had no personality and from what I observed only gave minimal contact dances. I saw her in the parking lot one day in broad daylight. She had a face that only a mother could love. The other dancers agreed with me and told me that she spends an hour in the dressing room applying make up.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    That's funny... I always thought I looked the best in just a thong! :)
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One of my current favorites is probably in this category, mostly because her tits sag too much. She would probably be improved with implants, but she won't do that. On the other hand, she's given me extras, so what her tits look like don't matter that much. I also remember a redheaded girl at my old favorite club who was similar. You'd see her in her regular clothes and you thought she was hot, then you see her topless and her boobs were all wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion