tuscl

Clubbing on Holidays?

Anyone planning on going to a club this Memorial Day? In general, what have your experiences been clubbing on holidays? Good, bad, indifferent?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I generally avoid them. Usually I have other plans with friends and family.Especially Christmas, Easter and Thanks Giving.

Now if a club has big screen TV's for watching the events of today or the bowl games on New Years Day,then they might be fun.

I visited the Atlanta Cheetah on Halloween night several years ago. It was packed and not much fun.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I went to Kahoot's in Columbus, OH last Memorial day and there were about 3 dancers and 2 customers. Not much variety, but the mileage was increased on slow nights like this.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    One of my old ATFs used to work at Crystal City Restaurant in VA. This is more of a sports bar with dancers. No lappers. Anywho, she volunteered to work the day shift on Mem Day a few years ago. I went in and spent 3 hours with her and had a really nice time. Hardly anyone else in the place.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Not this year. When I've been on the road holidays, the clubs have maybe been a bit slacker, but have had several good experiences. Re- Mem. Day, Labor Day on Monday, which is a slow night anyway, so can't say if holiday had effect or not.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    also call ahead to the club to make sure they are open on holidays...I know some clubs change their holidays and don't update their website with the holiday hours.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I only went on a holiday once and (a) I was one of only 5 customers there and (b) The dancers had no appeal to me. This was at one of my old favorite clubs that has since closed down. Mondays are not the best night to go to strip clubs, even if it is a holiday.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Dancers, with kids, will try and find a picnic or barbeque on Memorial Day or Fourth of July. They go to work only if they absolutely have to and are usually in a bad mood because the club is empty. Every once in a great while, a dancer is up for a lot of VIP fun on a summer holiday because she is lonely and needs the companionship. Even with that possiblilty it is a dreary experience for the customer to listen to a dancer whine about not having anything to do on July 4th.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I hate clubs that close on holidays. I think they should EXTEND hours on holidays, not reduce them. But most of them around here are closed on "common man's" holidays like Christmas, New Year's, Memorial Day. I respect the sentiment, but those are some of the few times that I have to devote to strip clubbing. If they were open when I was available, I'd be more likely to spend my money in 'em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion