Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsPandora's Adult Cabaret

Pandora's Adult Cabaret

8914 Lake City Way NE Seattle, WA 98115

View club page

Discussions

Post

Dance moms

Knowing that many dancers are moms, I sometimes wonder what would happen when the son of a dancer or his friends happened into the club? This could’ve been more problematic before the club served alcohol and allowed 18-year-olds…

the mighty quinnElite Reviewer4 mos ago 273 11

Asian Dancers

Does anyone have insight on the Asian Dancers here? I know Ava is oart Asian. Super Hot. Super Expensive. I am not worthy of her very often. My dick is not big. Faith is rarely there. I used to be a…

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 mo ago 658 4

Is the current Morgan the past Morgan?

I see on the club's Instagram that there is occasionally and somewhat randomly a Morgan dancing. I'm not sure from the pictures if this is the same Morgan who used to dance during the day shift back in 2016. Is…

BigFatPNW11 mos ago 72 9

Nolli

Anyone have any info on Nolli? Cute blonde with a pouty lower lip I can't get enough of. Anyone know her IG?

mr_nice_guyContributor4 mos ago 178 5

Angel is having a baby

Oh shit. She showin. Titties getting full.

unclewillSeaVeteran Reviewer2 wks ago 363 4

Dancers rarely there

Has anyone seen Liz? She was good and cheap. Tasty pussy. Allie is another dancer that kind of disappeared.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 241 12

Black girls for extras?

Any recommendations for black/mixed girls for extras? Especially night shift. TIA

catchmeoutVeteran Reviewer3 wks ago 376 2

Paisley

First time visiting during HH and met Paisley. She gave an alright lap dance and hinted extras but I was waiting for someone else. She somewhat looked familiar and I remember a lady on mustang ranch’s website as paisley.…

Assegai12Contributor1 mo ago 722 9

Natural brunette beauty at Pandora's

I saw a natural brunette beauty at Pandora's on Friday around 7pm dancing on the stage. I didn't catch her name but she was gorgeous. No tats I think. Think but not skinny. Natural boobs. Nice ass. She looked very…

Kracken3 mos ago 461 7

Best All Natural Dancer for Extras

I am tired of fake boobs, ass , lips. Who is the best all natural dancer here?

SleazyPerv4 mos ago 643 15

Eating Pussy at Pandoras

I love it. Most allow it. Monse, Liz, Mandy, Sylvie, Lux are my favorites. . Who's pussy have you licked?

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer7 mos ago 547 8

Who has the best breasts in the club

Who are the best with the most mileage and the best tits?

Trickydick122 mos ago 1061 8

Management Bring Back Liz

Hey Management. Bring Back Liz. She was the best bang for the buck in the club. Dancers didnt like her because she would do anything bare for $200. Bring her back and tell those bitches to stop making shit up…

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 155 11

Luna Gangbang

A Monger told me Luna is hosting a gangbang for 150$ per guy. Anyone het an invite to this fuckfest?

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer7 mos ago 737 23

Warning!

There is a dancer pretending to be a PL. She is sending nasty pm's. The handle is pickyguy. I find that funny. No Picky Guy goes to a stripclub known for women 35 and up. Does anyone know who @pickyguy

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer2 mos ago 1171 13

Mimi’s dances

I’ve only seen one short post about Mimi and was wondering how she was for dances mileage and so forth. Thank you for any information.

Trickydick122 mos ago 727 4

Who’s your favorite dancer?

Who’s your favorite dancer? We all know who is the subject of at least half the reviews….

Context22Contributor2 yrs ago 735 22

Pandoras again and again

This club is by far the only one that can compete with Kittens Cabaret in the Seattle area. They have brought back this girl with the red hair who is a natural ginger. The VIP costs $600 plus $80-100 if you…

david101242 mos ago 734 2

Schools Out Dance Moms Schedules

Schools Out You see your favorite Dance Mom in the club she will be giving out deals. Most have to cut back to 2 days a week unless thet kids go stay wit their Daddy for the summer. Get them deals.

unclewillSeaVeteran Reviewer3 mos ago 349 6

Covered or Not?

Taking a survey... Do you go covered or not at Pandoras? I've seen lots of posts suggesting many do not. Some of these "good hoes" have seen a lot of action, and I'm sure it hasn't all been covered. CBJ…

JerSm6 mos ago 289 7

Strippers Work Instagrams

Luna https://www.instagram.com/lunapandoras/

unclewillSeaVeteran Reviewer1 yr ago 544 19

Note To Management

Buy a papertowel dispenser. No one likes the stick you have on the countertop. Fucking Ghetto.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer4 mos ago 55 3

Suggestions for Big Boobs to paint

I am wanting to cum on some big huge boobs. What dancers at Pandoras are ok with this? I saw Adora and Naomi have really big ones.

SleazyPerv5 mos ago 261 8

Note to Management: Post Your Dayshift Lineup

Post your dayshift Line Up on Instagram. Mongers need to know who is working.

BaristafanVeteran Reviewer4 mos ago 115 5

Onyx, whats up?

Anyone know anything about Onyx? Super hot, extras...

Willyc9 mos ago 110 7
Advertisement