Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Natural brunette beauty at Pandora's

Kracken

Leinster

3 mos ago · 1 min read

I saw a natural brunette beauty at Pandora's on Friday around 7pm dancing on the stage. I didn't catch her name but she was gorgeous. No tats I think. Think but not skinny. Natural boobs. Nice ass. She looked very natural. Long brunette hair.

Does anyone know her name? I wanted to get a dance but sidetracked with another girl.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

First post, pretty creepy.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

We are all creeps here!

Profile picture for Kracken
Kracken
•

I guess I see how it comes across but she was hot.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Good hoe

Profile picture for Kracken
Kracken
•

Any intel on Scarlett? Nice looking skinny natural brunette with tats. She was in the lineup on Saturday night.

Profile picture for david10124
david10124
•

That fits Madison the Russian. She's a hot one and does it rough in the lap dance which is amazing. The slavic ones do it intense and you would 70% finish from two-three dances.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Sunny a good hoe

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement