Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Is the current Morgan the past Morgan?

BigFatPNW

Just a horny millennial..

11 mos ago · 1 min read

I see on the club's Instagram that there is occasionally and somewhat randomly a Morgan dancing. I'm not sure from the pictures if this is the same Morgan who used to dance during the day shift back in 2016. Is there anyone else who's been around that long and knows if it is the same woman?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

Yes it’s the same dancer.

W
wallanon
•

You do realize 2016 is like a decade ago, right? I think I saw her in 2018 and she was still pretty hot, but be prepared for a different era...

Profile picture for BigFatPNW
BigFatPNW
•

Haha yes…I realize it was 10 years ago even though that’s a little painful to think about haha.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

She was there last night! Everything covered.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

She a good hoe

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

She was there the other night. I could see her bouning on a dick in the vip area.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Morgan a good hoe

Profile picture for BigFatPNW
BigFatPNW
•

Definitely one of my favorite hoes.

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

I miss Morgan. She nice to me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement