Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Who has the best breasts in the club

Trickydick12

2 mos ago · 1 min read

Who are the best with the most mileage and the best tits?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Naomi has big fake cans. Anya, Sunny and Mandy have B cups Natural.

Cierra has huge droopy boobs.

Diamond has beautiful fake boobs.

Monse has c/d cup fake boobs with the most mileage.

Profile picture for Maximust
Maximust
•

Paisley has amazing man-mades

Profile picture for Trickydick12
Trickydick12
•

@Maximust How is paisley’s mileage? Do you know when she normally starts?

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

Paisley like wang. She squeze wang to hard. It hurt.

B
BigTim69
•

Paisley is one of the best in the club. Her dirty mouth is quite fun.

Profile picture for david10124
david10124
•

I would say the best ones are Daishas? Since they are huge naturals.

But I loved Angel's the most.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Daisha's are fake.

S
SleazyPerv
•

I like Mimi's boobs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement