Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Asian Dancers

Baristafan

1 mo ago · 1 min read

Does anyone have insight on the Asian Dancers here?

I know Ava is oart Asian. Super Hot. Super Expensive. I am not worthy of her very often. My dick is not big.

Faith is rarely there. I used to be a regular of hers. Then she cut me off. Filipina Milf

I know of Miyoko, Yumi and Lily but am not sure of their services.

Any information on these dancers or others?

Replies (4)

A
Assegai12
•

Miyoko will pry give you a HJ for cheap.

Lily will give you a HJ for way too much money.

Mira is the best option. She’ll go FS for some people but I think the price might be more than u want to pay.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Miyoko a good hoe

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

When does Mira dance?

Profile picture for Coronalime
Coronalime
•

Try Lani. She nice mommy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement