Knowing that many dancers are moms, I sometimes wonder what would happen when the son of a dancer or his friends happened into the club?
This could’ve been more problematic before the club served alcohol and allowed 18-year-olds in… clubs were not checking ID prior and I know my first club visits. I was walking in under age.



Replies (11)Latest
They know their moms is hoes
But yea. That could cause some problems.
what? so picture this - you have a 21 year old enter the bar - sees his mother dancing for you - then you both realize you are paying a 40 year old to dance for you - who is dumber? why would a 40 year old still be dancing.. that is PASSED retirement age for strippers (IMO) and time for them to become those NURSES that they spent all that time in school for.......
@rawhide2 I disagree. 40 year old strippers are what many men dream about. I lost my viginity to a 43 year old woman.
You fail to mention you were 41.
40 is just a number. Most of my favs have either been mid-40s or pushing 40. One was 54 before she hung up her heels. The women who maintain successful careers at that age have taken care of themselves and have developed conversational skills!
Didn't this happen at CF in Prov and the kid was like 13 yo and they didn't really get in trouble.
Mommy make good stripper.
I'm going to reverse this a bit. 25+years ago at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus I observed an older woman sitting by herself at a table near the stage. I presumed that she was a lesbian. Then a hot dancer that I knew well got on the stage and did 3 songs. The older woman applauded very long and loudly. Come to find out it was the mother of the dancer on stage. When I got a chance I asked that dancer what her mother thought of her stripping. She replied that her mother liked and and considered it a form of art.
I always wondered what the mother would have thought if she had seen her daughter in the private dance room.
@shadowcat It probably depends on whether the mother is still happily married to the father. If you put all your money in the stock of a company that went bankrupt, you understand why your kid chooses sex work, the mutual fund of thirsty men.
How about this??? The dancers sister thinks it’s a bright idea to bring their grandmother into the club!
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.