tuscl

strip clubs w/ an 18 year old admission?

are there any strip clubs in Fort Wayne Indiana that would let my friend and I in at 19? is that unusual or illegal? wondering because my friend is visiting me on the 20th and some1 told me there was 1 that would let us in and we wanted to see what the fuss was about

10 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Lots of clubs are 18 and over. If in doubt about the club you're looking at, just call ahead.
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    If a club doesn't serve alcohol, then almost certainly it allows 18-year-olds* in. And if it doesn't serve alcohol, that's probably because it's a full-nudity club. So go through the clubs listed here on TUSCL that are in or near Fort Wayne and look for the ones that have full nudity. (There may be clubs that serve alcohol and/or don't offer full nudity that allow in people younger than 21; the above suggestion is just to give you something to start looking for.)

*Assuming the age of majority in the state or surrounding jurisdiction isn't greater than 18
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Didn't someone ask that same question last year, except that it was 18 yr. olds?? Sheesh, go back to SCL already! Offhand, I'd say you're "SOL" for juice bars in IN, not any offhand that I know about. I'm too distracted by those stripping ladies on new format page to go hunting down IN juice bars for you.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Just looking at the list for Fort Wayne, they are all topless or pastie places which serve alcohol and since it is Indiana, you are SOL.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    if you are in the state..check out Brad's Brass in Indianapolis. That is one of the best ranked clubs here...I don't know if they let 18-21 age group in though.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My favorite club is full alcohol. They do admit 18-21 YO's but they make them wear a glow in the dark wrist band, so that the waitresses know NOT to serve them alcohol.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    ^^^Yeah. I know several clubs that do this, they allow the under 21 crowd, but also make em' wear a special shirt, or mark all over their hands. Also be prepared to pay an outrageous cover.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yes, I know at the DollHouse in Columbus, the sign said $10 for 21+ and $30 cover for 18-21.
  • summersweety210
    15 years ago
    yea i checked w/ the closest strip clubs(a few blocks down the road) and they said indiana law wont allow 18 y/o but idk about ohio. i've tried to look it up on google but no dice. so frusterating. and i'm new here so no, i didnt post last year.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    samsung1 posted something interesting about the Columbus, Ohio option.

It looks like the two towns are only 150 miles apart, so if you and your friend have wheels that sounds like a potential road trip. Maybe there are decent club towns closer to where you hail from, but Columbus is a place that gets good press here at the site. Read the reviews carefully, though, and ping some people on the site who know the area. I've been there and that town has some rough spots like any other reasonably sized city.

I spend most of my time on the coasts, so I'm not that big of a help on places to see in the interior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion