tuscl

anybody done the bunnyranch?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Any of you guys ever been to the bunnyranch out in Nevada? If so, tell us about your experience. I have never been there but the idea does seem intriguing, mostly because of the legality and the safety measures in place.

11 comments

• mreef
    15 years ago
    A co-worker of mine went and brought back the "menu". I love the idea of bringing the girls out and picking (it must be tough to pick just one), but the prices are expensive, relative to club extras (especially compared to RI clubs, Cheaters, etc -- which I believe is almost as legal as Nevada, but certainly not regulated/safe).

I have watched many if not all of the HBO reality episodes -- I was most jealous of the couples (husband/wife) that come in and share a girl.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Been to the chicken ranch, which is just like the bunny ranch, but about 45 min outside of Vegas as opposed to up near Tahoe. But like mkreef, I only got a "menu." Pretty much everything and anything is on the menu, but it can be very expensive, even for really tame stuff. Though it's all negotiable and different girls have different prices for different activities... also depending on how much $$$ they think they can get out of a guy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've only visited their web site, but didn't see anyone I would be willing to spend the amount it would take to "visit" them. If I am going to spend as much as they get, I am going to have a woman exactly as I wish.

The safety aspect is certainly a major plus!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have watched the HBO series on it and I think I remember hearing you have to spend at least $1,000 for a 15 minute session with a ten. I also remember hearing about one customer spending $40,000 to spend a day with one of the girls. This is not the type of money I have to throw around.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have a souvenir ash tray from the bunny ranch. It was given to me by my ATF after a trip to Vegas.

Many years ago I visited the world famous Mustang Ranch, outside of Reno. On one visit, there were 3 of us. I was single. One was married and the 3rd can only be described as "the 40 yo virgin".

We had to push a buzzer to get through the gate. The complex was made up of several mobile homes tied together. It was nicely decorated. Once inside we were greeted by the madam. She lined up 20+ girls for us to pick from. Tough choice. I picked one and off we went to her room. It was pay upfront. I think it was $25(this was a very very long time ago). Next came the dick wash and inspection for STD's. That was followed by FS without condom. When I returned to the main room. There sat the "40 yo virgin". Scotch on the rocks in one hand and a cigarette in the other(he was a non smoker). He said "I came so quick that she made me do it again". We took him back to his hotel room and then went out drinking.

The Ranch has reopened. See their website. Also have lots of money.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    wow $25! What a bargain... I think if you want to go to a brothel avoid the bunnyranch because the HBO series has probably caused inflation with their prices.

Also I did read that there has never been one legal prostitute that has tested positive for AIDS/HIV. They get tested very often and it the law now to require a condom. However, as for the other STDs I do not know if a legal hooker has been caught with it or not.

Just wondering if anyone can compare the legal brothels in Amsterdam vs. the NV ones vs mexico in terms of price and cleanliness?
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    I have heard you can negotiate a fair price depending upon a few things. Standard stuff like, how busy are they? If they haven't been busy all day then its your market. also, some of the lower teir girls are probably available for less. Of course, the girls size you up and charge accordingly. If you dont seem like a hi roller but they like you then you might be able to get a good price provided you dont budge. i do kknow that you are allowed to enter and sit at the bar for a while, have a drink, check out the talent b4 you make a decision. During this period some of the girls will approach you, then is the time to hardball them. It really helps if its slow so go during the off hours, whenever they are.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I've also heard to not go during dinner hours, since many of the girls will be (suprise!) actually off-duty and having dinner, and many girls don't start working til after 8pm. Figure 5-7pm as hours to avoid. I've also heard that around midnight it gets pretty busy with a lot of drunk (liquid courage) guys showing up, and the girls being very busy and/or tired from having several customers already. Early afternoon is probably pretty dead, and the 8-10pm time slot is probably your best bet for the most girls on-duty, but still not too busy so that the best girls aren't all taken.
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    mkreef mentioned RI clubs. Can anyone suggest any Web sites that have more info on legal prostitution in RI? Thanks in advance.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    From what I have read RI does not have legal prostitution. Just no law prohibiting it. You will not find a map like NV showing where the whore houses are. Be careful.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Prostitution is legal in RI if done indoors due to a loophole in the law that goes back to the early 1980s. I've read claims of "brothels" in RI, but I've never seen any hard evidence of their existence. What does exist are numerous AMPs (many where anything up to and including FS can be had) and a few strip clubs where FS-action can be had. Check out:
    http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=65
    for some info on RI and a bunch of links (at the bottom) for more info on the area. Good luck...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion