tuscl

HBO's G String Divas

Monday, April 13, 2009 3:58 AM
Never had a chance to watch this HBO documentary until tonight when two episodes aired back to back. Very interesting, and very well done. Covered a bunch of topics discussed here, but from the dancer's perspective. Will have to watch the other 10 episodes in the series (it's from the year 2000). I will say I hadn't planned on going to a club tomorrow, but watching the documentary gave me the urge.

6 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    I was in a club with my ATF when they were filming, but never saw any of the footage on the air. I wonder if there is a site where episode information might be found?
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I used to watch this all the time. They should have continued the series. I would have gone to that club just to get dances with Jordan
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I'm trying to find out if they released the season on dvd? I can not find it on netflix :(
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    GOOD series
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    Clubber don't know exactly what your looking for. It would appear that most of the episodes are centered around a particular stripper. IMDB has some information: [view link] HBO has some information as well: [view link] Since it was never released on dvd and came out in 2000 information on the series is going to be sparse.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Yes, they had one particular dancer at the taping, although, they did use more than her. Most likely ended up on the cutting room floor. Thanks for that info. Maybe I can find something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion