tuscl

a damn shame

DickJohnson
Illinois
Saturday, April 4, 2009 7:34 PM
sometimes you just look at the things strippers do to themselves and just shake your head and say, "thats a damn shame." a dancer I know has got one of the most beautiful set of natural tits any girl could ever hope for. Size C, rounded just the right way, perfect amount of space between them, firm, no effects of gravity. You get the picture. Anyways, this dancer went and had these humongous orbs put in their place, now she looks like a freak. Now thats a damn shame!!!

15 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The greater shame is the doctor who would perform the operation, just for the money, knowing she will look like a freak afterwords. Unattractive large tats, clit piercings and visible needle marks are depressing to see.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Did you know that boob jobs have an expiration date? Around 10 years. That is why you so so many older dancers with ugly bolt ons. They never got the money to have them redone. I got this from a favorite dancer that I have known for 5+ years. She has the best looking and feeling fake tits that I have ever come across. She didn't over do it. Every one agrees. Customers and other dancers. Best boob job. A year ago, another very flat chested favorite told me that she was going to get a boob job. I tried to talk her out of it but lost. The next time I saw her, I said "OK, lets see em". She obliged. A great looking small B cup. I found out later that they were both done by the same surgeon. I can get his name, if any one wants it. One thing I have learned. IF a boob job increases their self esteem. Let them get it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just wondering why you find clit piercings to be depressing? I personally have a gut feeling against them, but I'm curious to know why you don't like them.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    TATOOS--that's the big screw up for me. why any body would get those big tramp stamp back tattoos or the arm sleeve befuddles me. that will assure that the dancer in no longer on my list
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't like piercings because you could chip a tooth on them..
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Here's a news flash: If they didn't do things to themselves that make you shake your head, they Wouldn't. Be. Strippers.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I remember one dancer had a clit piercing. She claimed it made her pussy tighter. I didn't care that much but if she was happy with it, I wasn't going to argue since it didn't bother me one way or the other. Now when she suggested I could get a dick piercing, I told her she was crazy. No way. She was talking about getting a tongue piercing but did hold off on that since at the time I told her I wasn't fond of a bunch of piercings. I remember tipping one dancer that was covered in tattoos and piercings. She might be interesting to look at out of curiousity but if she had natural beauty under all that, it would have been totally destroyed.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I can't help but think of this one dancer at the club I visit the most. She has all the piercings and tattoos and vaguely resembled a Japanese anime character in the flesh. In addition, she once had these piercings in the back which had these strings attached, like she were a Victoria's Secret model, without the cloth. Frankly I have no idea what was supposed to be accomplished, but supposedly, she ended up in the hospital because of some skin issue, in her back, naturally. It's too bad because you look at her and she looks like someone who could actually have some natural beauty to her, but she hides it well.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I actually got an email from a guy? asking for the surgeons name. I will get it for him/her. Bro knows who the dancer is.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    Fine points all. I just have a harder time understanding why any woman would take a beautiful set of natural breasts, near perfect in many peoples eyes, and make them into oversized balloons. unfortunately, this is the constant message society send to women, that big breasts are what is most desirable. It happens all the time in many ways. Take a woman who is grossly insecure with her looks, she might be beautiful, but she will resort to plastic surgery to meet some never-enough standard of beauty. I'm all for some plastic surgery to increase a persons self-esteem, but sometimes plastic surgery is a clear sign of self-esteem problems that surgery will never eliminate.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    OK, I understand all the previous posts re: tatoos, piercings, bad tits,etc. However, I seem to hear my inner voice the most often when I see a cute, but not beautiful, girl with a spark of intelligence on her face (maybe wearing eyeglasses?)and then having her speak to me and remove all doubt that she is a By-God Dipshit. The total lack of intelligence and sophistication is the thing that causes me most often to shake my head and say "it's a damn shame......"
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    I'm actually a guy who thinks some tats are tastefull and sexually enhancing and see nipple and hood piercing as hot. I believe the whole boob thing is a little out of control, but if it makes the girl feel better about herself, then I say go for it. If a lady's breasts are sensitive and part of her sexual game, it doesn't matter to me if they are big or small, shapely and healthy is cool enough. I do hate to see anything detract rather than emphasize a lady's beauty, but I guess that's subjective and in the eye of the observer. To me there is nothing more wonderful than a lady's body paired with a sensual attitude. True art work. Be beautiful ladies!!!
  • FinalLap
    15 years ago
    50 years from now, a special Nursing Home (probably in Vegas) will be done up in pink & purple tones. It will be populated by a group of women with horrible GLOBS where their boobs used to be--and unreadable, indistinguishable TATOOS that have long ago drooped, sagged, and wrinkled into an unintelligible MESS! I wonder what it will be called....
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I wonder what it will be called.... It will be called "Home for the Borne Too Loose"
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Both tatoos and enhancements are evidence of a rather short time-horizon. These girls can't think a few years ahead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion