tuscl

Platinum Plus, Columbia - during Masters week??

aquavelvaman
Virginia
Friday, March 27, 2009 1:51 AM
Have an opportunity to be near by Columbia (close enough to get over to PP and check it out for first time). Most likely weeknights Mon - Wed. Turns out it is the same week as Masters week (the Masters tournament is Apr 9-12). I'm thinking this may be a Rip-off week, similar to the Tampa clubs price inflation during Super Bowl. (lots of ROBs) Anyone been there around Masters week and are things different?

3 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am a more than a little familiar with this club. It has been my favorite for over 7 years. I am well known here by dancers and customers. I hope you already have a hotel reservation. During the Masters you cannot get a hotel room within 100 miles of Augusta without one. What few clubs there are in Augusta all suck. So the golf nuts flock to the Columbia clubs. These guys are crazy. They only get away from their S/O's on rare golf trips. They bring a lot of money and spend it. I avoid the club during this week. Dance prices are up, ROB's come in from out of town, etc. Nights are worst than day shift because the nuts are watching the tournament during the day. When I say golf nuts, this is excluding TUSCL members that play golf. I trust that members know the score. None the less, if it is your only opportunity to visit the club, do so. Just expect high prices and competition for the dancers.
  • aquavelvaman
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, thanks for confirming my suspicions. If I do make it over to PP that week I'll share a Masters week review.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    For a first visit it's still worth giving it a go. It will be very busy at night but the stage show and stage side tipping will be great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion