tuscl

What Makes A strip Club Awesome??

whghIost
Georgia
Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:56 AM
For me, it is privacy. I would like the VIP rooms to be private from floor bouncers and waitresses. When I am in there, I don't want any waitress or bouncers interrupting us. The room fee show be decent like 30 for half and 50 for an hour. Of course, the club should have attractive girls in the range of 7 to 10. I prefer white girls, but a good mix is fine. The girls should be under 35, mostly b/n 18 and 24 would be great. The club should allow girls to touch the guys on the main floor. Most clubs in Atlanta do not meet this requirement. I have found only 4 clubs: Shooter Alley, Follies, Gold Rush, and Oasis. What do you define to an ideal club?

11 comments

• jester214
    15 years ago
    Low pressure atmosphere all around. Women that I would normally consider out of my league. Those two things and I'll be happy.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    1.Yes, privacy, no roaming gestapo to intimidate you. 2. Willingness to have fun in different areas inside the club. For example, maybe I want to "play" at the bar. Maybe a VIP. Depends on my mood and how it's handled. Willingness and settings to accommodate this make for a great club. 3. Knowing you don't have to search or waste money to find good results. 4. Value.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I actually have had the best lap dances from dancers between the age of 27-34. They are more experienced and not so prima donna.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Good answers, especially privacy and willingness...
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Stunning hotties, willing to do what I want them to do, without too much hassle or expense. So: 1. Quality of women. 2. Quality of services and privacy. 3. Lack of price, interference, annoyance, etc. It used to be relatively easy to hit the trifecta. Many many clubs in Houston and Tampa could guarantee this sort of thing on the right night with the right girl. And then there were a few in Toronto, Providence, Memphis, even New Orleans. But now it's really rare to get items 2 and 3, in my experience -- and ONLY if item 1 is utterly lacking. I.E., it's only the skanks who are turning totally valid, enjoyable full-service tricks in the clubs now'days, is how it seems to me.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have also found that the ATM fees are a drag. I sometimes leave the club just to go use the ATM across the street or down the street if I know it's going to save me $10-20.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I find that having great food is a way to make a strip club awesome. My favorite club also happens to be one of my favorite restaurants. I can go there without feeling guilty because it's just as if I was going out to a nice dinner around here. Considering a date to Red Lobster would be $40-50, so instead I can go to my favorite strip club and spend $20 on food and $30 on a dancer.
  • FinalLap
    15 years ago
    Privacy, both in regular and VIP rooms. No roaming floor guys--just be there if they are seriously needed to protect a dancer. Fair prices & occasional specials that allow you to check out some new dancers without spending a fortune. Rules that allow dancers to spend some time with customers. Medium volume on the sound so you can carry on a conversation. Realistic prices on dancer drinks--no ripoffs. Two way contact by mutual agreement.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Hmm, what makes a club awesome? Decent lighting, courteous and non-pushy staff. Ideally I should not notice either the lighting (ouch, strobes way too bright) or the staff that does not strip. Privacy in booths if offered should be expected. Maybe a one-time VIP charge but $10 a trip as it is at some clubs? Limited dance specials -- and a dancer should NEVER be pulled out of an existing lap dance for a special. All that is what I consider the background. As I said, shouldn't ever take away from the talent. Note, I didn't comment on the girls. Isn't that kind of a given after all? As Jester above said, I want women clearly out of my league vying for my attention but not in a pushy way.
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    Sexually alluring women in great numbers and a general sense that anything is possible, even if it might not be.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    A club where the atmosphere and dancers feed my fantasy of beautiful women trying to seduce me because I’m so charming and sexy (hey, I said it was a fantasy). Turn-offs are the mechanical, “wanna dance?” factories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion