tuscl

recently

DickJohnson
Illinois
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:07 PM
i was at a club and a dancer who i just met kissed me on the cheek after i gave her a tip. wtf? has this ever happened to you guys? i have heard of anal in the club but never anything like this. she didnt even ask if she could kiss me on the cheek so i just played it off and washed my face and got the hell outta there...!!!

13 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Dancers sometimes feel affectionate towards decent guys and may express it with a little peck on the cheek. Count your blessings.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    WTF. It happens to me all of the time. I thought it was common practice. Some even kiss me on the lips.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    kissed on cheek many times, never done anal...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I often have dancers kiss me or thank me after I give them a tip after they come off the stage. Most dancers don't usually kiss me on the lips but I've known a few who only seemed to do that. I've met some dancers that introduced themselves to me by grabbing my package for a couple of seconds. That is a bit bold for an introduction but it happens. I remember one dancer when tipping her a dollar on the satellite stage grabbed my belt with her teeth and took it off. I was so impressed I decided to tip her another dollar and she did the same thing again. I may need a new belt, too many dancers keep taking it off.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    I take it this thread is what happens when sarcasm is taken seriously.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Nice one, DJ. Can't believe you got some serious replies, though...
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Kissing on the cheek is something of a standard operating procedure at my favorite club. Not all the girls do it, but enough do that you notice it when they don't. Of course, that may be because it's me and not the typical customer.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    LMAO I assume you must be joking? I did think I was special the first time a stripper kissed me. She was sitting at my table and kissing me a lot that night. I ended up buying a dance from her. Afterwards though, when she was on stage dancing, I noticed that she was kissing everyone who tipped her. Whenever I listen to the song "I kissed a drunk girl" by Something Corporate I think of that night...
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    If you had not had your pants around your knees she could not have gotten to your cheeks to kiss them!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I was tired and missed the sarcasm. It's easier to do when all you read is the text message. Only had about 2 or 3 hours of sleep that day.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    DJ, I remember that night! I had just done anal with her in VIP, she did ATM to clean me off, and then headed for the stage. DFK'd the guy standing behind you as she was going up the steps. Good thing she didn't kiss you on the lips!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If my memory is correct it was magicrat and theDirk444 that witnessed this. I came out from the couch room after getting a BBBJ from A-----. I went to the mens room to clean up. When I got back to our table, they were laughing their asses off. Seems that A----- came out, jumped into some guys lap, and started kissing him. Fond memories to laugh about!
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    Ugh, shadow, I'll never think of a gentle kiss the same again, hahaha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion