tuscl

(Booty) Shakin'

“She'll be moving up and down and round and round and round”

Booty shakin' – thumbs up or down?

Saw this black girl once, who had a bird tattooed on her ass, when she got her booty really shaking the bird looked like it was in flight.

(h/t to BaddJack for song suggestion)

15 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It's a shame we cant paste a picture in these messages to show specific examples of what we think a nice butt looks like. My example would be similiar to DD also. When girls have giant rears, they have big thighs and fat midsections. There can be strippers who are too skinny but more often strippers are too fat. This is coincidentally similiar to strippers with giant tits, which often make the stripper look more fat than sexy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gator,

DD sums it up pretty well!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I have always been a butt man, but I like 'em firm and proportional rather than big and floppy. The bootie shaking really isn't a big turn on for me. A slow bend or "buns up kneeling" and a nice "wink" makes me much happier. ;-)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I agree with Clubber that big asses are unattractive, however there are some brazilians with a real nice ass.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Got a LD from a cute Puerto Rican/Italian girl. She was slim and attractive with a nicely rounded butt. Not a big ass, but a cute butt. All was great until she started making it clap and I got a big whiff of poo. Yeah, that's a mood killer. LOL
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I was a regular at Bandaids in Phoenix, which is ethnically diverse. Plenty of girls there doing booty shaking. They even had a monthly "Rump Shakin'" contest. I got kinda bored, especially when the booty shaking started to be a major feature of lap dances. But every so often a girl would get on stage and just shake like crazy and that was enjoyable!

A qualified thumbs up...on stage, yes...as part of a LD, no.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I'm definitely with samsung here. Love a big booty white girl. And I am absolutrly adding the word "whootie" into my vocabulary. Thank you sir I actually laughed out loud.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Thumbs down. Asses can be like breasts, just too large and unattractive.
  • how
    15 years ago
    No surprise, samsung1, given your pic of the booty-licious Kim K.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like the "whooties" = white girls with a booty. A lot of these whooties either have one black or latino parent that explains it.

nice booty on a black girl has become too cliche for me to find attractive.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Had a fave that went by the stage name of Abby Rose (Beatles' fan?) that had a huge booty, a 24 inch waist and very respectable 34 D high and tight natural breasts. She looked liked she had a bit of Mediterranean heritage, as her eyes and hair were very dark, but her skin was alabaster and flawless. I think even whooties can be all European and still get the crazy can. (As an aside: she worked as a substitute teacher on her off days, and had a Masters in Elementary Education)
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Much like in the clubs, I preferred Part 1 when she wasn't talking all that much.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    This clip about sums up my thoughts on this topic.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6911/brazili…
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    inumnutz: I like them lean and sophisticated, too. I also like them bootilicious and nasty. I seriously dig them inked up and drugged out. I am an equal-opportunity exploiter.

Steve: You're welcome.

Any chick that can make her tattoo appear to fly because of booty-quake is THUMBS UP from me.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    like my dancers slender and sophisticated. "Booty shaking" denotes neither. That's just me though, to each his own!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion