tuscl

One-way contact or two?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 6:22 PM
How do you determine if a dancer allows two way contact? Do you watch other private dances? Or do you just try it and see what her (or the bouncers) response is? I never touch unless invited to, so I'm a perfect gentlemen when getting a LD. I went to a new club the other night and kept getting the side of the boob across my face. I don't move my head or stick out my tongue, but one time the girl grabbed the back of my head and pushed it onto her breast. That was kind of nice, but I still didn't initiate any further contact myself. Am I an idiot? In retrospect, maybe that was an invitation? Unfortunately, it was my last dance of the night, so I didn't get to test the waters any further. There wasn't a lot of privacy where I got the LD, but there was no one around at the time. I used to get LDs many years ago at a club where there was massive two-way contact and it was obvious just by looking at the LD area. Of course, when the girls grab your hands and place them on their body -- well it's pretty obvious then too! :)

31 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    with the right dancer, one that I have some raport with, I try the following approach: I'll say something like, "you know I'm really having a great time with you and I wanna do a bunch of dances. Now if I do something that you think is a bit outta line, just gimmee a smack upside the head and say 'you're such a bad boy!'" Usually, the dancer will respond with a laugh and say OK. And I cannot ever remember a dancer slapping me upside the head, although once as I was leaving the VIP after a really fun session, the dancer kissed me goodbye and said with a smile, "You really ARE a bad boy!" Just as I always suspected, most dancers like bad boys!
  • stillmarried
    15 years ago
    I say something similar to imnumnutz. I say if I get out of line just let me know. Most dancers seem to appreciate that. It also gives you a chance to touch more until she stops you.
  • If I can clip a look at the LD area, I will, but I just start grazing her legs, then holding onto her waist, then brush up against the boobies, then ... you know what I mean. If she takes your hands off of her, you have your answer. Simple as that.
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    Simple answer to a simple question: ask her. It often helps to have a large denomination bill in your hand plainly in her sight while you are just asking.
  • 1988oim
    15 years ago
    ask!
  • rb93720
    15 years ago
    Whatever your method is do it in a way that will not offend and won't make her stiffen up (i.e. ruin the remaining sessions).
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I don't like asking if I can touch them. And I don't like asking them to get inside my pants and touch me. I look at it as a sense of adventure. I like to progress, pushing the envelope (if you know what I mean) by starting off by feeling thier legs just above the knees. Then the breasts. After that, the kitty. By the end of the first song or into the second song, it should be 'anything goes'. Call it my fantasy, but I don't like asking. I just like it to happen naturally. And if it doesn't happen...well, that's just the way that one went.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like to ask before agreeing to a dance. If I don't like the answer I haven't already agreed to get a dance. Of course I have noticed with one dancer she said something was off limits then one night after apparently drinking a little bit more than normal my hands slipped but she didn't seem to mind at all. Now I probably get more contact when no one is dancing for me than some guys get on their lap dances.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Thanks guys. I decided to go to a new club tonight that I knew had two way contact. Wow! Not sure how I'm going to go back to any of the other clubs that don't offer a similar experience.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    In the VIP before the first LD I always ask a simple question: "What are your rules?" Half the time the response is "I have no rules?"
  • Electronman
    15 years ago
    I'm not very interested in "air dances." So, if I'm in a new club, I usually ask the dancer something like "what kind of lapdances do you provide? Are you comfortable with some physical contact?" From my perspective, the more physical contact the better but I very seldom inquire as to the level of physical contact until the LD starts. My goal prior to agreeing to a LD is to rule out the "no touching, air dances"
  • zorro
    15 years ago
    What imnumnutz said. Never had a problem with that approach. Zorro
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    SuperDude, It would seem a better idea to ask "What are your rules?", BEFORE the time, "In the VIP before the first LD...".
  • jayray
    15 years ago
    Clubber's right. I usually just ask sincerely--"Hey, what are the rules here?" And sometimes, if things look promising I'll ask "What are 'your' rules?"
  • ShortDuck
    15 years ago
    It never hurts to ask what the rules are. Some dancers have different rules. I have been to some clubs where my hands were all over one girl but the next one brushed my hand away when I lightly laid it on her thigh. If I get tits in the face, I take it as an open invitation to open my mouth and use my tongue but I still let her come to me.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "How do you determine if a dancer allows two way contact?" More often than not, this has a lot to do with the "rules" of the strip club, which you should easily be able to find out by reading some reviews. If I'm totally new to a club and don't know the rules (because they aren't posted anywhere in the club or on the Internet), then I just ask (usually before a LD has even been agreed to), "What's the deal with the dances here?" Dancers will always have a prepared line (prices, amount of contact & privacy, etc.) in response to that type of inquiry IMO. "In retrospect, maybe that was an invitation?" Duh...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Asking before getting dances is not "perfect". As we all know, many dancers can do nothing but lie. That said, I ask.
  • evilcyn
    15 years ago
    Just ask, or say let me know if I get out of line..
    15 years ago
    Depending on the girl or the locale asking the girl's rules may set off alarms in her mind - is this guy vice? I've had girls say that my asking scares them. I generally recon the internet and check out the other dances if possible. If that info is lacking then maybe a more generic "what are the rules here?" or "how are the dances here?" rather than directly asking the girl her rules. Or just trial and error, slowly feel up the booty and see what happens.
  • how
    15 years ago
    One question that may innocuously lead to some of the info you are seeking is this: when she asks you if you want a dance, ask, "What do you have in mind?" That's a very open-ended question, and you can gauge her reaction typically. If the answer is a curt "Just a dance," contact is likely minimal. If the answer is more like, "I might be up for lots of things..." then you can catch that drift I think.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Best advice (can't believe Brother hasn't posted this): Go to jack joints and you'll never have to worry.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    imnumnutz: And I cannot ever remember a dancer slapping me upside the head That flat spot on your dome is where you've been repeatedly smacked. That flat spot, just under the skull is where the brain cells that use to remember these events use to be located. Brain damage by groping.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Phillip A. Stein, Maybe you should suggest to founder he add a new heading for club reviews. Jack Joint: yes or no
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    I second that suggestion... JJ: Y or N
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I'm sorry, but that's a stupid idea...as it relates to something that is likely illegal in the vast majority of states.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    read the reviews, you can tell the jack shacks
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    MisterGuy, Get out your Funk & Wagnalls and look up sarchsam!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    clubber...learn how to spell...you pathetic, racist moron...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Trying to reach down to your level so you might grasp what is said!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    It's pretty much over for you on this board at this point clubber...give it up racist...you're a confirmed fool...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    ok, getting back on topic ... I visit a club while traveling, dancer I'm getting a lap dance from comments on how grabby guys from out of state usually are. I figure this is her way of telling me hands off, so I just sit back and enjoy the first dance, which features a nice one way grind. After the dance she smiles and thanks me for being, quote "a perfect gentlemen" unquote. Soon as the second dance starts she straddles me, grabs my hands, puts them on her breasts and tells me her nipples need attention! I guess the point, mkreef, is that there's just no telling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion