tuscl

hanger on

10inches
Florida
Monday, February 2, 2009 1:09 PM
how do you get rid of dancers that just will not leave you alone? i visit club in ATL about once per month and same dancer latches on to me as soon as i sit down. this of course scares off the others. she's not a dog but i would definitely like to sample the menu.

13 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The hard sell is on, because of the depressed economy. Dancers who hang on rely on the good manners of customers. They know most of us will not tell a dancer to "get lost." So, we wusses allow a rude dancer to block our access to the hotties we want to meet. NOT! Some responses that might work: 1. I'm waiting on someone. 2. I'm not buying dances right now and I don't want you to waste your time. 3. Go to the bathroom and changes seats on your return. 4 Ask the waitress to send cancer XXX to your table. This will prompt the hanger on to leave right away, probably feeling brushed off. 5. Send a note, via waitress, to the manager. 5. Leave
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Woops. Typos 3. Go to the bathroom and change seats on your return. 4. ...send dancer XXXX..
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Tell her you are only looking for sex in the VIP room and flash a 10 spot.
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Three words: Portable Ejector Seat. O.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Oz--You mean like the car in Goldfinger? I'd love to see that!
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    "I've got my eye on a couple of other dancers, thanks." Always be polite. "No thanks, not right now." Be ready to leave the club if necessary.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    Fortunately not a regular problem but it does come up from time to time. I usually try the polite way of telling them I am not interested in getting any dances right now. Also do not buy an unwanted dancer a drink as this will encourage her to stay indefinately. Recently had this happen at a club in Myrtle Beach and told the girl "she was not my type". She went ballistic and I finally had to just leave the club to get her off my case. Usually ignoring an unwanted dancer will do the trick. If not, some of the suggestions listed above are worth a try.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    If I just got there, I tell an unwanted dancer just that and I want to relax. If I've been there a while, I say "sorry I'm spoken for, waiting on (fill in the blank)." Of course it helps if that's true. And as Book Guy said, being polite helps. It's easier if you're a regular at a club. In this economy, I've seen hangers-on going for something a $5, or a drink off their goal.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Ask her if she does free dances. May or may not work. I've been offered free dances and more by one dancer that persistently bugged me for dances after giving her every type of response I could think of without getting rude about it. She didn't offer sex but she finally got to saying how about I take you home with me? I said no thanks and she finally got the message I wasn't interested in her. There are some dancers I've met who I do not want to get alone with. The dancer I mentioned above was not my type and when I say that it means I'm not attracted to her hardly at all. One dancer who had no tits but ok otherwise preferred to sit and argue with me about getting dances after I told her no several times. I thought that was rude. I finally got a bit ticked off at her and left the table and went to the stage to tip the dancers there after 15 minutes of arguing. I would have thought she would leave after telling her no, no thanks, etc. the first dozen times. I learned the art of the "maybe later" about that time. Some dancers get a bit irritated at always hearing "maybe later" but if they leave right away, I won't complain. If she looks ok and just wants to sit in my lap, that is ok too.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    There are a few guys who will immediately say something like "We don't want any dances bitch so get lost!" One dancer told me some other guys told her this. She actually looked pretty good. I initially was saying something about not wanting any dances too when all she asked was to sit down at my table. Little did she know that she was following in the wake of a very rude dancer who was irritating all the customers including me.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think the only thing worse than a hanger on is a dancer who treats you like an ATM. She will only come to you for a dance and will not even bother to strike up conversation. She just gives you a dance, takes your money and leaves you. Any attempt you make at conversation is worthless.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Just be honest... or ask her if you can borrow 10 grand...
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    RE- Tucker 40- "its easier if you're a regular"........ Not nec. true, may actually be harder, especially if subject dancer: 1) Has danced for you before, but she's, shall we say, not that far up on the depth chart. 2) Recognizes you from prior visits as an active lap dance patron. Ah, yes, the cockblock. Aforementioned Scenario #1 has been a persistent problem in only 1 club, remedied by either buying a token dance or 2, or just bailing entirely. In same club on another occasion, different dancer, I just stood up, and asked a somewhat familiar nearby dancer for a dance, which po'd the hanger on, but she finally got the message.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion