tuscl

the Starship "Enterprise" never had a strip club on board...

Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:53 PM
It would have been refreshing to see Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy and the rest of the crew all going to an on board strip club. Or, they should have had a nearby planet that they could travel to, in the neutral zone, where Humans, Vulcans, Romulans and even Klingons could go to relieve tension. A lot of inter-stellar conflicts and wars would have been averted if strip clubs existed on Star Trek.

8 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    The ship in "The Next Generation" had a "holodeck" that could re-create environments. Once, the first officer re-created some sleazy dive and met one of the ultimate babes of all "Star Trek" shows...Minuet. She was memorable, but your idea of a strip club would have made her appearance on the show even better!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    They just got themselves a green Orion slave girl instead yank... "Once, the first officer re-created some sleazy dive and met one of the ultimate babes of all 'Star Trek' shows...Minuet." I think I remember one ST:TNG episode that began with a crew member have a "sexy" version of Troi "performing" for him on the holodeck.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Leaks I've seen from the Star Trek movie they are presently filming has Kirk doing some very Kirk like things. First, he has some interaction with an Orion girl, then he bangs Uhura. Kirk was quite the horndog. If you watch the original series,he was usually banging females on board-he didn't need a strip club. Star Trek Voyager really took off once Jeri Ryan joined the cast. The funniest episode had her uploading the doctor into her borg implants. He took over her personality for a time, becoming attracted to a female passenger and coming onto her. Once she downloaded the doctor, she chewed him out for having an orgasm in her body. Star Trek Enterprise had some out and out sexuality, including nudity. T'Pol was hot and she got banged by the chief engineer more than once. The comm officer, an Asian, had some really hot scenes just before the scene ended. We got to see her nude, but in silhouette, as she crawled across the bed while seducing her lover.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Holodeck ... Man if that thing existed in reality, I'd never leave it. I'd set it up so that there was some kind of universal weight machine always attached to my body, and the contact points all felt and looked like hot chicks stroking me, and I'd fuck / work out / exercise / masturbate my life away. Sad, no?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    I vaguely recall an episode in the orignal series where undulating dancers on a remote planet distracted a Yeoman or two from duties.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I thought in the Star Trek society they no longer used money. People performed work for the greater good of society and the society provided for their needs. If that was the case, strip clubs wouldn't be the same. You would go visit, a dancer would come out and ask what you want. She might dance for you, etc. Then you say goodbye without paying a dime. Being a fantasy world, I don't understand how a society would work without money since most people want many things over time. You would need a society that could reproduce everything easily. Maybe they could with replicators and eventually holodecks. I thought there was a planet with green women. Wasn't Harry Mud some type of pimp? I never did see them use money in the Star Trek society and I thought their society didn't use money. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I read that somewhere.
  • 3LeggedMan
    15 years ago
    You guys are forgetting Quark's bar on Deep Space Nine. He rented out holo-suites by the hour. Apparently similar in concept to the holodeck but used for personal entertainment such as we've been discussing.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    don't think Kirk needed sc on board as he always seemed to be knee deep in alien pussy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion