tuscl

One of the best.

DickJohnson
Illinois
I generally have a negative view of strippers. we all can guess the reasons why. Anyways, I just wanna say that surprisingly one of the best people I have ever met is a stripper. I have known her for appx. 10 yrs. I know her only in the club, we have never met outside, nor have I ever spoke to her on the phone. She is great because she has never lied to me, at least in 10yrs of knowing her, you would think I would have caught on once or twice. She never once tried to manipulate me, ever. She sits with me for nothing for long periods and just talks. I have never heard her hatin on anybody. She doesn't talk about the other girls. She rarely talks about her personal life, romances, problems, etc...but she is also very bright and a good conversationalist. She has many, many gifts, yet remains humble. I rarely ever see her anymore but I thought I'd give a wonderful person who happens to be a stripper credit for the industry. Thank you for reading this.

7 comments

• samsung1
    16 years ago
    maybe you just don't know her well enough? spend some time with her OTC or on the phone and you may realize she is a different person. Anyways, it is good to hear you have found someone like her and have known her for 10 years.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I think most of us have know at least one dancer about which we do not have negative feelings. I know I do and I've seen her OTC many times and not in sexual situations. She is just a sweetheart.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I think many of us have had this experience. A misnomer but we some times call them ATF's. Some times it just stays ITC club as strictly good friends. Some times it involves OTC lunches/dinners.Some times it comes to sex and ever more. My current ATF actually posts on here.How many can boast about that? We are currently at level 2. Will it go higher? I hope so but it is not a requirement.She now has a real job . A great one with high responsibiltites She only dances 3 or 4 days a month now but will be there when I am. Scary. She has told me that my #2 favorite is a total package. Why? They are not close friends but I know that they have talked about be. Wish that I had the tapes.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    It's funny how a hot girl can have that character which is ::

+ totally innocent and sweet
    + utterly sexually alluring
    + in total need of being defended and held close and cuddled up snug and safe and sound
    + totally self-assured and confident and accomplished
    + delicate but strong
    + excitable but stable

:: all at the same time.

I know it's a "feeling" that I, as observer, get about the person; and not necessarily an accurate view of her "real" character.

But the point I'd make is, I've never really encountered this type of "fetching" person in anyone other than a hot young female. Middle-aged women get an edge to them, of "Oh crap I don't give a damn whatever," and also "pissed off at life." Guys are (of course) always farting and being unalluring. There's nothing delicate about them. Ugly women are too busy "working it" (because they have to). And to me, if the woman is too tall or bulky, she can't be girlish enough either. (I know, her height isn't her "fault," but she still fails to perform requisitely.)

But self-assuredly sufficiently attractive young women -- they know they are hot enough; but they aren't SO assured that they're bitchy about it -- seem to hit that perfect human balance of being happy about life, and being willing to spread happiness.

This is why we go to strip clubs, isn't it? :)
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    This is similar to how I think of my current ATF. I haven't met out OTC, but I always enjoy her company. I've only seen her mad once, and that was because some customers were totally out of line. The only time she talks about the other girls, she's complementary, and often about girls who other girls think are bitches.
  • robofan
    16 years ago
    Congratulations on having your eyes opened to the the fact that strippers are like any other group of human beings. Some are bad and some are good. I have worked in a major Corporation for over 30 years and I can say for a fact that I have had less strippers try to rip me off then I have had coworkers stab me in the back. In every aspect of life you will find people who are out for them self and will screw anyone who get in their way and those who are not. The trick is to recognize the difference and apparently you have. Learn from this and good luck in the future.
  • monnieg27
    16 years ago
    robofan Send Private Message to robofan
    [ ignore ]

Last Login: 01/24/09 One of the best.
    Posted: 01/24/09

"Congratulations on having your eyes opened to the the fact that strippers are like any other group of human beings. Some are bad and some are good. I have worked in a major Corporation for over 30 years and I can say for a fact that I have had less strippers try to rip me off then I have had coworkers stab me in the back. In every aspect of life you will find people who are out for them self and will screw anyone who get in their way and those who are not. The trick is to recognize the difference and apparently you have. Learn from this and good luck in the future."

Thank you.

*monnie*

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion