tuscl

shadowcat's birthday.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:26 AM
It was my 67th on Jan 13 and I spent it at my favorite club.rob0411 and TimboATL drove in from out of town. USCUE13 also stopped by for a brief time. It was also his birthday. I was actually there the 12, 13 and 14th. I had a blast and so did the other guys. I got several free lap dances. 3 of them took it to a higher level. My special thanks to gridget. Even though she has a real full time job, she came in to wish me a happy birthday. Gave me 3 nasty T-shirts that I could only wear in a strip club. Yeah, it's all about the money! How does late Apr or May sound for the next convention?

8 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    If you learned it was all about the money, then would stop having fun and stop paying money? BTW, I agree with you that more than money is involved for some dancers. The big difference I assume is that I can feel wonder about a dancer who is just doing her job or is just interested in the money. A friend of mine loves to stereotype in the name of expediency. If 70% of dancers just care about money, then he converts that to 100%. Anyway, his endless mantra in disgust was that they just care about the money. I always replied that if they do a good job, then it seems like I'm winning and hopefully their winning via the dollars that they earn.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    they're winning
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Thank you TUSCL_Bro..but not an angel..lol..just wanted my good friend to have a good birthday:) Oh and for sure not always about the money..Shadowcat is my friend and I enjoy his company...even if we decided to never dance together again I would come visit him monthly when I could.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Happy Lappy birthday Shadow... Yank
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Sorry I missed the festivities, but I know you had a reat time.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget: TUSCL-Bro knows that you are an angel in the same way that I know it to be true. He is my best buddy and I share with him. I only have 3 words for you. You know what they are. I can't post them here. It would destroy my Macho Man image. lol...
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Lol...we wouldn't want to do that now...but back at ya:)
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadow. Sounds like the ladies at PP took good care of you. Best wishes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion