tuscl

Underwear ripped off

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 6:35 PM
I have a fantasy about having my underwear ripped off by a stripper. This happened to anyone? Anybody know of a club in albany ny where they do this?

12 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Are you talking about having the undies torn so they can pull them out from your still-on pants? You could probably get a stripper to do that; it wouldn't even involve you getting naked. More typically, strippers move my underwear or shorts or pants out of the way so they can take me into their mouths or kitties.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Hey... I have an idea. Wear shorts. Bring in some scissors so the stripper can cutt the underwear. Then the undies will come off easilly. Just make sure you DON"T have Loraina Bobbitt for a stripper. Yank
  • hothabanero
    15 years ago
    I know this is probably weird, but I want them ripped off after my trousers are down..to be exposed. I've seen videos of this from the hungry duck...those who have seen this done,to bachlor party guys or whoever, could you describe what happened? Were they exposed? Did they ripp them apart?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Geez, I've been to all kinds of clubs, including high mileage sure thing clubs, and I've even dated a couple of nymphos who couldn't get enough dick, but I've never had my underwear ripped off.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Dudester, Everyone has the right to thier fantasy.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Saw it happen once at BT's in Dearborn, MI about 12 years ago. Dancer with long sharp fingernail cut the elastic off customer's boxers and wrapped it around her head. Then she managed to cut, shred or tease the shorts out while he had his trousers on--unzipped. This was in an open and unpatrolled VIP area. Now such things produce raids. How things have gone downhill!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Ask for the "bachelor party treatment" hothabanero, as stated above, they usually do this "service" for people in that situation. Albany, NY has a pretty tame strip club scene from what I can tell...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that Bro learned from me. He used to wear a purple thong but now goes commando. The only experience I have was way back in 64 or 65. I was in the Air Force and stationed in Japan. My unit threw a party, partly paid for by the AF. We were taken by AF bus to a remote site. After drinks and a good steak dinner, they brought out 2 strippers. The first got a guy on stage and promised to take off as much he did. They got down to panties/skivvies but he balked at going further. The guys ripped off his skivvies...
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    I used to frequent a club where for $50 and any excuse of a special occasion like birthday, promotion, divorce, bachelor party and so on you could get their special treatment for a friend. Their stage was oval shaped and right in the middle of the club giving everyone a good view. They would place a chair in the center of the stage and call up the intended victim plus 4 or 5 of the strippers. The strippers would first remove the guys belt and wrap it around his neck like a dog leash. They would then unbutton and unzip his pants letting them drop around his ankles. Then they would sit him in the chair and remove his shirt usually by ripping it hard and popping all the buttons off. If he was wearing a tee shirt off that went as well. While some of them would be rubbing their breasts in the guys face and giving him a kind of lap dance the others would rip the elastic band off the top of his underwear and put it around his head like a sweat band. Two girls would then get on each side and take hold of his arms and stand him up. Since the elastic had been removed from his underwear they too would drop around his ankles exposing him for all to see. The girls holding his arms would not let him do any kind of cover up. The DJ would then make fun of the guys package. They would then make him get down on his hands and knees and they would lead him around the stage like a dog using the belt around his neck while spanking his ass with ping pong paddles. Finally they would stand him up again and write all kind of lewd stuff all over his body with permanent markers of various colors. I never could figure out how anyone could explain that one to a significant other. I observed this ritual well over a hundred times and only one time did a guy get an erection from the experience. The rest were completely humiliated by the whole thing. Keep in mind that most guys were already pretty drunk before going up on stage but seemed sober coming off. I always wondered what kind of friends would do that to someone. The dancers who participated were the ones that seemed to love abusing the poor guy. The club has since changed ownership and I haven't been there for a while so I don't know if this practice still occurs.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    This happened to me once, at the old "Main Street" in Washington Park, IL. The club turned out to be a front/money laundering operation for a video-poker scam, and was seized by the feds. The building is now the village public library.
  • hothabanero
    15 years ago
    chitownlawyer: what happened? How did they do it?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm a little bit surprised this is someone's fantasy. I've seen it a few times and a long time ago some strippers would try to pull mine off even though I had pants on. You were lucky if they didn't give you an uncomfortable wedgy because the upper band on the underwear doesn't rip very easily. I've seen some strippers come prepared with scissors so that is a bit scary. The guys keep their pants on. Many years ago the strippers went overboard I heard and the guy ended up with nothing on but I was fortunately in the back getting dances from a dancer instead of watching the bachelor party. In recent years, most bachelor parties I've seen have been more toned down usually. I've seen some where the strippers spank the hell out of the guy on stage using a big wood plank as part of his bachelor party. Haven't seen that in a while though. Fortunately it's been a while since I've seen the strippers get too wild during the bachelor party where they put the victim up on stage and do whatever to him. I've had a feature entertainer tear my shirt off but I certainly wasn't happy about that. Many years ago in one club sometimes dancers at the stage would grab both my hands and in a surprise move try to tear my underwear off. I was wearing pants but wasn't ever happy with this move a couple of the dancers might try. They probably succeeded once or twice but I don't remember anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion