tuscl

St Louie suggestions?

happylap
Michigan
I'm goin' to St. Louis on a business trip soon. I haven't been there for about 15 years. I remember having a good time, back in the day, at a club in Centreville and at one of the clubs in Sauget. There was another club, probably in Wash Pk, where I got my first lap dance but it's long gone, I know. I stopped by a couple years later and it was boarded up with Federal Marshall stickers on it.

Looking at some of the reviews on tuscl, it looks like Hollywood and Thunder Road might be to my liking. Maybe PT's Sports also. Does anyone have any recommendations? Positive or negative? I'm not into glitzy places. I'm a cheap bastard but I'll pay for a good grind with touching privileges for my roaming hands. I can take or leave the stage show. I'm not looking for extras but I'd never say "never".

(I normally don't like people asking these kinds of questions on this board but I decided, "what the hell, I'll throw it out there.")

8 comments

• mmdv26
    15 years ago
    The 19 Illinois clubs just east of Saint Louis listed in TUSCL are spread out over about a twenty square mile area, so a car is the best option. Cab might be possible, but maybe not to all clubs. Bus and light rail go out toward WP, but it leaves too much walking. Many areas are not safe to walk any further than from your car in the club parking lot to the door of the club, and even then you should be totally aware of your surroundings. Never, ever leave the lighted area of the club parking lot at night!
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    Any suggestions for someone staying in a downtown St. Louis hotel? Is there a good rail or bus option, or is it a cab ride?
  • how
    15 years ago
    WP handshake = crotch-grab
  • happylap
    15 years ago
    Thanks, how. At least I'll be ready now. I'll have to check out at least one of the WP clubs.
  • happylap
    15 years ago
    I've been reading about the "Washington Park handshake" in some reviews. Can someone translate for me?
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    If I were going back to the St. Louis area, I'd go back to Miss Kitty's. Of course, if you care what your dancer looks like, that may not be the answer. I regret when I went there 3 years ago not going to the non WP places.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    If I were going to ESL (St. Clair County, IL), I would read the reviews from the past year for all of the clubs in Brooklyn, East Saint Louis, Washington Park, Centerville and Cahokia. Personally, I don't bother with Cahokia since the value just isn't there for me. Sadly, Brooklyn is becoming more of a crap shoot these days. Centerville has the legendary (original) P-T's, which can be fun, but not much for mileage. That leaves WP and ESL, both of which can be off the chart for mileage depending on the club. I think the reviews have been pretty straightforward regarding the potential for extras at these clubs. Have a great time, and let us know how it goes!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I suggest "Hollywood" at Washington Park. I wrote a review a couple of years ago, and recently visited, and the review is still accurate. PTs is a lot of fun, and they cater to a sports-oriented crowd. If you are not into glitz and are a "cheap bastard" stay clear from the Penthouse Club in Sauget. It shares a parking lot with PTs and a PTs hand-stamp gets you in free, but I have never found it worth the price.
    Good luck, and send me a line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion