tuscl

Should I stop???

Friday, January 2, 2009 9:11 PM
Recently, I have been pretending to be gay on this board. Well, I need to come out of the closet and admitt that I am, in fact, straight. I only played "the gay dude" to illistrate how absurd it is for Dougster/Bobbyl to constantly call others, like P arody, MisterGuy and Ozy gay when he doesn't know them and hasn't even met them. And when you haven't even met them, how do you know if they are gay or not? I believe that everyone here on this board including Parody, MisterGuy, Ozy and, yes, Dougster/Bobbyl are all straight. So, my question is this... If Dougster/Bobbyl continues with his attacks and name calling should I continue with my satire or should I stop? I opologize, sincerely, if I offended anyone.

7 comments

• ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Probably the best policy is simply to put BobbyI/Dougster on ignore and leave it at that... it's pretty obvious that he/she/it is either a juvenile (my theory), a mental case, or both. When grown men start in with schoolyard accusations of "gay", it's simply time for the ignore button. Obviously, he/she/it will continue making new accounts, but it's easy enough to click "ignore". Back to strip-club-ology discussions ;) O.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    giveitayank, You are wrong about no one on this board being gay. While I find it very hard to believe that there are any real male homosexuals posting on a stripper website (why would they bother?) there is at least one FEMALE gay board member. ME. For anyone, in this day and age, to try and "best" someone by calling them "gay" is beyond stupid & childish. Please be the bigger person and refrain from joining in and encouraging more ridiculous behavior from certain individuals. Like ozy said....the "ignore" feature is your best friend.
  • Golfer3166
    15 years ago
    I agree the ignore feature is the best. It's silly to pretend you are gay. I can't imagine why anyone who is gay - a male at least would be on this site. Lopaw I'm interested since you are female and gay, what do you enjoy about the club scene. Bet it would be fun to go to a club with a gay woman, we would have a lot in common.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    lopaw... I stand corrected. There is at least one person here. And, again, I opologize if I offended anyone. And I opologize if I offended you personally. Yank
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Oh and BTW, I did start using the ignore button.
  • BobbyI
    15 years ago
    The logic here is mind boggling: Calling someone "gay" is no insult, however, giveitayank must try very hard to demonstrate that he was only kidding, and we must all get upset when someone uses this non-insulting adjective? Yeah, yeah, I've heard the "ignore" promise before. Trust me the ego's of the losers on this board (customers and strippers alike) are far too fragile for that to ever happen.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Yank, No harm, no foul. I was never offended by any of the posts, since they weren't directed at me personally. Like TUSCL Bro, I just started ignoring them. It was alot simpler that way. Thx, TUSCL Bro! I like representin' my lesbian hood on this board. I try to offer my (often) slightly different perspective on the SC experience with you zany characters. Between TUSCL & zbone, I get to share with clubbers all over the country, and have even met a few in person, which was something that I never imagined would happen. Now, if we can just find a hot lesbian dancer that would post here, my life would be complete!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion