tuscl

Coming out of the closet!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 1, 2009 3:45 PM
There has been a lot of talk on here recently about being homos. I think that most of it is PARODY and FLAMING. At least I hope so. But now I am starting 2009 by admitting that I am a lesbian. I love women.

11 comments

• gridget
    16 years ago
    LMAO...I love you guys:)
  • how
    16 years ago
    It seems there is some way to have multiple users with the same on-screen handle. Odd. (One might say "queer," but people forget that means "odd," and think it is just a slur against a certain group of people...)
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Only thing about Shadowcat being a lesbian is, I think lesbians are expected (required!) to have tits and pussies.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    By the power vested in me by the state of Lesbianism, I hereby dub both shadow & TUSCL Bro honorary lesbians. You are now free to move about the Dykedom. Enjoy, gentlemen....er.....women!!
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    lp: Question on "dubbing" procedure: Instead of sword, would such dubbing instead involve putting breast upon each shoulder? Or a "stevie". Or is that a secret code handshake matter?? Happy New Year already!!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    lopaw; You are a hoot. Great to have you posting. I have a favorite dancer That promises to do me for my birthday. She says that she has not had DICK for 8 years. Since she got divorced and has been living a lesbian life style since. She now says that she wants Dick again. And mine. I told her that if she hasn't had dick for 8 years, it is because she didn't want it. She has all of the assets. A great personality and body. 30ish. Stripper shit? Your thoughts?
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Well..... My take on shadow's situation is this: I suspect that she is bisexual, not lesbian....especially if she follows through with the birthday gift that she promised. Women can be very fluid in their sexuality - gay one day, and straight the next. It can drive us lesbians NUTS! Now,if she backs out of the b-day gift, then she could be a lesbian stripper that is working the stripper-shit angle just to keep you guessing. Hard to tell right now. I guess you're gonna have to see if she holds her end of the deal come your birthday. And then we want pictures!! ;-D
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat, WTF all the "homo shit" on this board is a direct result of your little tapeworm BobbyL mouthing off. All I did was say that orientation doesn't matter in this day and age.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    arbeeguy, How about the ones that shadow "rents"? do they count?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't own a camera. How about if I just leave the curtains open a 1/2 inch and you become peeping Tom's? lol...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Ok, since shadowcat admits he is a lesbian trapped in a male body, I'll say I became a tit vampire last night. I kept getting nipples pressed up against my lips. I couldn't help it, I started sucking the life right out of them. For some reason those nipples must have enjoyed getting drained of their energy. They stood right out ready for more. Life as a tit vampire isn't as great as it seems. Some of my teeth got so sharp it sliced part of my tongue. I healed overnight though. I just can't remember what I've been doing during the night because that's the second injury in the last few weeks I've gotten during the night. I remember I thought one dancer reminded me of a vampire dancer. She actually bit me when I was tipping her at the stage. Just a friendly bite though. Strange I thought. No other dancer did that at the stage but no other dancer made me think vampire dancer when I met her. Well some other dancers have bit me but I enjoyed those bites a lot better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion