Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coming out of the closet!

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

17 yrs ago · 1 min read

There has been a lot of talk on here recently about being homos. I think that most of it is PARODY and FLAMING. At least I hope so.

But now I am starting 2009 by admitting that I am a lesbian. I love women.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gridget
gridget
•

LMAO...I love you guys:)

Profile picture for how
how
•

It seems there is some way to have multiple users with the same on-screen handle. Odd. (One might say "queer," but people forget that means "odd," and think it is just a slur against a certain group of people...)

Profile picture for arbeeguy
arbeeguy
•

Only thing about Shadowcat being a lesbian is, I think lesbians are expected (required!) to have tits and pussies.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

By the power vested in me by the state of Lesbianism, I hereby dub both shadow & TUSCL Bro honorary lesbians.

You are now free to move about the Dykedom. Enjoy, gentlemen....er.....women!!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

lp: Question on "dubbing" procedure: Instead of sword, would such dubbing instead involve putting breast upon each shoulder? Or a "stevie". Or is that a secret code handshake matter?? Happy New Year already!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

lopaw; You are a hoot. Great to have you posting. I have a favorite dancer That promises to do me for my birthday. She says that she has not had DICK for 8 years. Since she got divorced and has been living a lesbian life style since. She now says that she wants Dick again. And mine. I told her that if she hasn't had dick for 8 years, it is because she didn't want it. She has all of the assets. A great personality and body. 30ish. Stripper shit? Your thoughts?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Well..... My take on shadow's situation is this: I suspect that she is bisexual, not lesbian....especially if she follows through with the birthday gift that she promised. Women can be very fluid in their sexuality - gay one day, and straight the next. It can drive us lesbians NUTS! Now,if she backs out of the b-day gift, then she could be a lesbian stripper that is working the stripper-shit angle just to keep you guessing. Hard to tell right now. I guess you're gonna have to see if she holds her end of the deal come your birthday.

And then we want pictures!! ;-D

Profile picture for parodyman-->
parodyman-->
•

Shadowcat, WTF all the "homo shit" on this board is a direct result of your little tapeworm BobbyL mouthing off. All I did was say that orientation doesn't matter in this day and age.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

arbeeguy,

How about the ones that shadow "rents"? do they count?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't own a camera. How about if I just leave the curtains open a 1/2 inch and you become peeping Tom's? lol...

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

Ok, since shadowcat admits he is a lesbian trapped in a male body, I'll say I became a tit vampire last night. I kept getting nipples pressed up against my lips. I couldn't help it, I started sucking the life right out of them. For some reason those nipples must have enjoyed getting drained of their energy. They stood right out ready for more.

Life as a tit vampire isn't as great as it seems. Some of my teeth got so sharp it sliced part of my tongue. I healed overnight though. I just can't remember what I've been doing during the night because that's the second injury in the last few weeks I've gotten during the night. I remember I thought one dancer reminded me of a vampire dancer. She actually bit me when I was tipping her at the stage. Just a friendly bite though. Strange I thought. No other dancer did that at the stage but no other dancer made me think vampire dancer when I met her. Well some other dancers have bit me but I enjoyed those bites a lot better.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement