tuscl

New Years resolutions.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:53 PM
I resolve to; (1) not retire. (2) not stop going to strip clubs. (3) not stop trying for FS. (4) continue to accept BBBJ's. (5) continue to drink and smoke. (6) continue to love my kids.

8 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    I don't make special resolutions for New Year's, but I wish all you fine TUSCLers the best possible 2009!
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    As I did this year, I will continue to smack down any troll who gets out of line on TUSCL. So you little retards better just behave or feel my wrath!
  • ozymandiaz
    16 years ago
    My resolution is to keep being a homo because that's what I am and always will be. O.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'm resolving (already resolved back in August) to lose 25 or so pounds by the end of law school (June-ish 2011). The poundage loss isn't the goal; in fact, I'm more interested in getting down to a given body-fat percentage, than in losing a specific number of pounds, but for now it's still in the planning and organizing stages.
  • deicide
    16 years ago
    i like your numbers 2 thru 4,think im gonna steal them for myself.
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Ozy... I think both of us owe Bobbyl a debt of grattitude. Afterall, he helped both of us come out of the closet. However, please don't make a play for him. He's my lover and always will be. Yank
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I resolve to make New Years 2010!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I resolve to keep on keepin' on, pretty much... I'm very content and in a good place, so nothing to change, really. I did buy myself a cracked-out bicycle (a carbon-fiber framed Specialized Sirrus Pro) and I'm going to ride daily (get my cardio that way instead of running for a while) and use it for destinations within 5 miles of the house - be green and get exercise at the same time. I'm also going to the firing range every Thursday, really work on my accuracy and speed with my other new toy (the awesome Sig P226), and maybe join a shooting club. I'm going to try to hike more, too... I used to hike every weekend, but somewhere along the line I got "busy" and now it's like once a month. So, back to weekly. So those aren't really "resolutions" so much as "reacting to new stuff". Well, the hiking is a resolution, I guess. O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion