tuscl

Kryptonite

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:48 PM
Im just curious if anyone else has a weakness too. Like walking in to a place thinking "no way am i getting an ld tonight, i just wanna watch the perfomers". I did last night. Except a girl with the largest bolt-ons came over, and that was that.

13 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    Superman has Kryptonite. Kryptonite has the irresistible urge to snarf big boobies. We all have our weaknesses...
  • Ironcat
    16 years ago
    If a dancer looks like an ex-girlfiend or someone I have always wanted to have sex with from work, I'm in - even if I have to hit the ATM. In fact, this may be the primary reason I go to clubs.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    In my case, Asiaonite will do me in!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Girls with really big (real) ones, even if they are fat.
  • GRENDELZ
    16 years ago
    I have to agree with ironcat, ex girlfriend look-alikes always get me and my wallet.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Cropped or blunt-cut ("bob") brunette hair on a pixie-faced big-doe-eyed lithe small spinner type. I "fall in love" in my emotions, rather than just "get lustful." It's great, and painful, all at once.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have never had a dancer that looked like one of my old girl friends. I do have one that looks like Helen Hunt and she says that I resemble Alan Alda Fuck it. I have to go to bed. Happy New Year...
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I have long had a weakness for girls who resemble ex-girlfriends, or at least girls who I scored with once upon a time. I even used to call one of my old favorites "Claire" instead of "Chloe" because they looked that much alike (and their names sound alike, too). That theory may also explain my earlier comment, because one of my exes was fat and had really big ones.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I've never had an ex-girlfriend. My first is now my wife. I sort of robbed the cradle, as they say.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    In part to borrow some of the responses above: 1. What Book Guy said--basically, the Jennifer Love Hewitt type; 2. What ironcat said--old girlfriends, or girls I wanted to be girlfriends; and 3. Latinas.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    "If a dancer looks like an ex-girlfiend..." happened to me last nite. was great to be w/her, but the dance was mediocre, thus a waste of money.
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    haha there is a club nearby that has a free admissions pass on their web site. I print it off and tell myself I will just go in to watch and have a drink. Then when I am there I start thinking about how I just saved $10, which means a ld will only cost $15, not $25 and suddenly it sounds like such a good deal. However, I am starting to convince myself that getting dances from younger women (under age 25) is just not worth it, no matter how good they look. They give air dances and the place is so dark you don't really get to enjoy their beauty. It's really easy for me to turn down dances when a dancer just asks "do you want to dance?", but it's difficult when she sits down and strikes up an stimulating and interesting conversation. I would say conversation is more seductive for me than looks at a strip club because the places are dark anyways so looks are not everything.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    One of the places I frequent has a dancer who calls herself Kryptonite. She has a body to kill for, but must be over 50 years old. I have never had a dance from her, but admit to being curious. The joint is combo video store/private dancer arrangement where the mileage varies from air to ultrahigh. Thanks to this tread, I may consider trying her on next week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion