loyalties:

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Have you ever passed up pussy because you promised to meet a TUSCFL buddy? I have missed the meet up and after wards I felt bad about it. They had driven several hundreds of miles to spend time with me at the club and the girls. I now face the same problem. I have two buddies willing to drive a long way to help me celebrate my birthday. But I also have two dancers offering me a GFE. I can't even deiced which dancer I want the most. DO I Put them both off and party with my buddies or what?

8 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    d. all of the above

Seriously, why can't it be both?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    PAS: Time. To make it worse another dancer says that she is bringing me a cake, another has promised a free lap dance. Another says that her goal is to make me cum. I believe them all. I gotta quit this shit. But I will be there...
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    The way I look at it - true friendship is guaranteed. Pussy is NOT.

A true friend will understand why you ditched him, coz he has no doubt done the same thing himself a time or two. We all have.

So to answer your question - would I ditch a pal for pussy?
    Yup. In a heartbeat.

BTW early happy bday scat! I know you'll make all us TUSCLer's proud and have a great orgy with the girlies. Your buddies will understand that you'll be "busy" that night.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    lopaw,

Perhaps a different "nick" for shadowcat would be appropriate.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    lopaw; Thank you. I know that you don't understand the meaning of scat. Just call me John...
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    LOL - my bad! sorry about that.
    I actually do know the meaning, and was supposed to put a "dash" in between the "s" & the "cat". I guess it fell out. But I will refrain from using it in the future.

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    BRO: it is all about choices and it is getting more difficult all of the time. So many women and so little time. How much time do I have left?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    The (rather arrogant rude) aphorism is, "Bro's before Ho's." I happen to agree with the sentiment. It's simply because, most of the time, a given encounter with a given woman can provide only that amount of fulfillment which can be readily replaced by another encounter at another time with another woman. Commitments (at least in my life) go to the people who honor and fulfill them reciprocally, and quite frankly, no female has ever lived up to that challenge. If she did, she CERTAINLY wouldn't be very likely to be a stripper too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion