tuscl

How long has it been since your last strip club visit?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:13 AM
For me it's been over 2 weeks ago.

21 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Not long. It wound down around 6AM this morning.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    It's been about a month for me.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    7 hours ago.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    5 hours ago. I was at La Chambre and Rachel Rocketts (Google her up and check out those titties!) was there. It is $10 Tuesday, that made it mandatory that I grope her!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    7 days and counting. 14 more for my next visit to my favorite club. Jan 13th will be my 68th birthday and I have been promised the world.I hope to see my 69th. lol...
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Over six years. Older and wiser these days.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    5 days ago. The real question for me is if I'm going back there tonight for their New Year's party.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    About a month, but I'll visit right after the New Year.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    "I haven't been to a club since 1959" "Isn't that quite a long time, old man." "Only if a few hours seems like a long time, and you can't read a 24 hour clock."
  • looker123
    15 years ago
    About a week, over a month for my favorite hang out, they need to change their hours so its easier to get there.
  • Cougar289
    15 years ago
    There you go again Brother, getting freaky. I like your style. How did you get this set up. Was this just casual club conversation and how many females in the threesome. Now I have to know the rest of the story. Brother you've got it going .
  • Cougar289
    15 years ago
    Brother - just checked out your last review for the Blue Diamond so now I understand the 3 something thing. Keep us posted.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    About five minutes ago. Wahoo!
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    Foreign or domestic? I was last at a strip club in the US about six weeks ago, the day after Thanksgiving--Hollywood, Washington Park (East St. Louis). The last time I was in ANY strip club was about three weeks ago, in Tijuana, Mexico--Hong Kong, Chicago, Bar Tropical, Adelita's.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Chitown: I have to keep warning you. Be careful. Did you know that there were over 5,000 killings in TJ last year. I was married to a Mexican for 27 years. I know my shit.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    10 days ago. Probably need another fix this weekend.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    Shadow: I think that your number is for Mexico as a whole. According to the Attorney General for Baja California, the figure for Tijuana will be at least 843 for this year. Proportionately with population, this is less than for New Orleans. I have never, in six visits to TJ, seen any signs of violence. I recently saw a map that identified all the places in TJ in which murders have occurred. None was any closer than eight blocks to the "red light district." But I do take seriously the advice of others, and am always careful when I am in TJ. On my last trip, I picked up a dancer in a night club and took her back to my hotel room all night for $200.00 .. Priceless.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Inflation. It used to be $25 but watch your wallet.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    You are right about having to watch my wallet. Fortunately, I had some opportunity to protect myself. I made arrangements to pick her up at the end of her shift, about three hours after we set it up. I then went back to my hotel to take a nap, and while I was there, I put almost all my money, my credit card, and my passport in the in-room safe. I then went back to the club at the end of her shift to pick her up and take her back to the hotel. Even if she had tried to rob me, there wasn't much she could have taken. As long as I have my money and passport, I can back home. I guess she might have gotten pissed and stolen my clothes, but that would have raised different issues.
  • I last went New Year's Day. I will go again today (Sunday)!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Today is 1/7/09. Last visit was 12/12/08. Holiday spending did me in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion