tuscl

Menu:

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:32 AM
Based upon 2 fer 1 dances @$20: HJ $20-40, BBBJ $40-80, FS $80-120, FS OTC under $150. Maybe a drink or two at normal customer prices. That is why I keep going back month after month. Warning!! Not all of the dancers will do these things and/or not at these prices. Do not expect them on your first visit. They have to know and trust you. And want your repeat business. An intro from the candy man will help, If I know you, but do not expect inside info from me by email or PM. I have a good thing going with the girls and I protect them.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Let me add, the price differences are not between dancers but more about how long you can last. Tips not asked for.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I bet you have to visit when the club isn't busy. Too many bouncers and wandering eyes and other customers and dancers watching during normal evening hours. I don't see this when I visit. I do remember a pissed off dancer one evening complaining some guy came in and asked how much for a BJ like she was going to give one.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Out of the clear blue and without my asking, last night a hout young 10 dancer offered a night of FS at my place for $2,500.00. I left.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Shoud be "..hot young 10..."
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    SuperDude, you said "I left." Was that "with" or "without" her?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Yup, I left ALONE. She was desperate for money after bailing her boyfriend out of jail, crashing a friends car and paying her own drunk driving fines. I don't want this baggage at any price.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    being a regular at a club has its advantages. dancers come to know you and trust you, especially if you are straight with them and don't try to cheat them. Shadow has a stellar reputation at this club and can set his own prices because of the way he treats the dancers. Being taken care of on a regular basis is a two way street.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    $2500.00!!!! I don't want to buy it. Just rent it. I once gave a dancer that was special to me $1000.00. No strings attached. She has quit the business and is now a paramedic. If I ever have a heart attack at PP, I hope that she is the one to respond. Last month snowtime and I had a very candid conversation with my latest favorite about Champagne rooms. You are looking at $600-700/hr and no guarantees on mileage. Her advice and mine, stay out of them.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    ShotDisc: One of these days we have to meet. What has it been. 7 years since we started corresponding? Remember all the shit that took place with Carter. Especially after she left? Yeah, she broke my heart but life goes on and I have new toys.Come down and meet them. John...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion