tuscl

See me

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:31 AM
Alternating nights at Treasures and The Men's Club for the next three months here in Houston Texas.. ..so my TOPIC is...what is your favorite/most memorable strip club experience here in the Bayou City?

11 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Your link doesn't work. It requires some subtle editing. But I like the Freudian slip ... PS -- since when is Houston the "Bayou City"? Don't be stupid.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    My most memorable Houston experience was Treasures when I was in Houston last month. My experience exceeded all of my expectations; can't wait to get back there. Two dancers I met on two successive day shifts were among the best I have ever had. The food, on the other hand, was awful. Serves me right for eating at a strip club. Zorro
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Compared to other areas in the country Houston is very lame. I think there must be too much oversight, but visiting a Houston club is like getting a real PG rated experience. If I always lived in Houston and never experienced anything else I might be happy with Houston, but I've seen and experienced too much.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Wow, the PG movies you see must be really different from the PG movies I see.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Treasures was the best club I visited in Houston, but it was way, way, way overpriced. That is, the extras were overpriced.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Zoro - my comments may have been a little over the top on Houston. My visits were 8 and 9 years ago and I only visited 3 or 4 clubs. Can't even remember which ones. Just remember feeling bored.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Treasures used to be excellent for blowjobs in the chair-forts, and other types of high-level service. I haven't been to Houston for about three years now, so I don't know the current levels of service. I'm personally interested in super-hot women to look at, at least some of whom will also provide moderately priced extras services, so Houston has been ideal for me, personally.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    This topic makes me think of something! I wonder if founder could and would allow missfrankiexxx to post a video for those of us that would never get to see her!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Clubber it can be done but founder will now allow it. His concern is copy wright issues. Several years ago a bunch of us were posting pictures on my favorite clubs page. we didn't know that it was against the rules. Founder discovered it and wiped out all of the chat and pictures on that page. That pissed me off and founder and I really got into it. He won. As far as I know, I am the only member to get kicked off of here. Every mention of shadowcat was removed. I lost all of my credits (85 reviews). We have since reconciled. I respect his concerns and appreciate the fine job he has done with this site.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    That should be Founder will not allow it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    If she wishes to put something on, how could that violate any copyright? I didn't mention her posting anything inside her club for that reason. But she could do it in her home and that is no one elses business, not that she would post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion