tuscl

Dallas

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Sunday, December 7, 2008 4:14 PM
any extras to be fond during Lunch by girls in the 6-9 range ? I'm visiting soon and don't see much 411 on this :((

7 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You've been a member since 2004 I shouldn't have to tell you to read the reviews. Thats what they are there for.
  • dallas702
    16 years ago
    My fav SC when visiting Dallas is the Clubhouse, not far from Baby Dolls and the Lodge. It's a little run down and doesn't always have the best looking girls but my luck has usually been pretty good there. Daytime is "no cover," the place is BYO (something to share with the ladies will be helpful) and multiple dances are negotiable. Extras are not a sure thing, the dancer turnover is pretty high, but even when extras are not on the menu the mileage is much higher than most clubs. If you get the "right" girl during the day I suggest you invest the extra $35 for the upstairs VIP. The couches in the corner up there are usually private enough. Good luck and good hunting.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Go to the Fare Club (at Cabaret Royale) during the day, find a decent looking gal, tell her up front what you have in mind, and prepared to show a Benjamin or two. Rates and services are all negotiable here. Guys have been disappointed at night. Day is more likely to pay off. But always remember YMMV
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Is the Jack Ruby's old club still open?
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    SD: Which club used to be Jack Ruby's old club?? If still in existence & same location, probably different name.
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    Thanks Gents :)) Off to the races. And by the way. I did search reviews.
  • CowboyesFan
    16 years ago
    Jack Ruby ran the Carousel Club. It was located at 1312 1/2 Commerce St in down town Dallas. I believe that there is a DART station there right now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion