tuscl

Stripper Jessica Biel

Saturday, December 6, 2008 2:55 AM
Biel is in Powder Blue as a stripper. It's suppose to come out next year. imdb says, "Four Los Angelenos -- a mortician, an ex-con, a suicidal ex-priest, and a stripper -- are brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances." Sounds like the set-up line to a really bad joke. Regardless, she's pretty hot so Powder Blue is going on my Neflixs. I predict this film goes straight to DVD. Here's a link: [view link]

4 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    I write, part time, for a celeb site. We've been tracking this story for weeks. Sometimes, we can get someone on a set to take a pic or two to confirm whether the actress shows the goods while playing a stripper. So far, the jury is out on this one. We want to believe she'll show her goodies, but with Closer in mind (Natalie Portman played a stripper, but never stripped-IN THE CLUB), we're afraid of getting burned again.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Xmas Eve in a strip club?? The "racy" pic is here: [view link] She's supposively signed a contract for minimum boob and "side bottom" views in the movie. Did she get breast implants though??
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Her tits are fantastic without the boob job.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I just came across a movie called "Edmond" that showed a lot of different sex venues (live peep show, high-end strip club, and non-Asian massage parlor) of supposively NYC pretty accurately IMO. There were lots of pretty Hollywood actresses showing off some of their wares in it too. :) I'm also wondering why a older thread like this isn't "too old to leave a comment in" yet...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion