tuscl

extras

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 11:35 PM
how do you broach the subject of extras if she doesn't bring it up ?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    At my favorite club, I have a dozen favorite dancers and I know their limits. So I never have to bring it up. Just get it up. I occasionally try a dancer new to me. I have about a 50% success rate. At clubs where I am not known, I usually don't bring it up directly. I drop hints and playfully tease them. ie "you have a nice body, nice tits, nice ass, nice legs, you're beautiful, would love to fondle those tits, I'll bet you are good in bed". Once in a while I hit but mostly miss. Nothing like having favorites.
  • how
    16 years ago
    When she asks if you want a dance, you might say something like it depends on what you have in mind. That gives the obvious opening for the subject, and if she doesn't do extras, she can simply say I just do dances. The likelihood for potential offense is low, and I assume by your initial question you're trying to avoid offending any dancer.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Depends on the club, girl, etc. I've been thrown out for being too overt about prostitution when all I was doing was soliciting a lap-dance with "why don't we spend some time together?" On the flip side of the coin, I've found out that girls whom I thought of as pure as Ivory Snow were blowing guys for $50 and had just (idiotically) assumed that *I* was as pure as Ivory Snow and therefore not interested. It's contextual, situation by situation. The only real consideration that permeates all situations is that a girl is generally interested in making sure you aren't a cop, and generally interested in making sure you pay the most possible for the least service possible, at least as an initial negotiating stance.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Ask "what are your rules" when getting ready to start that first dance with an unfamiliar girl. Have actually had girls answer that they have no rules. That makes me smile!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    An hour after the vice squad left, I met Angel. She was petite. Just my type. She was waring a very short pink dress. kind of pixie like. We went to the couch room. She asked "What are my rules". I replied "I don't have any. What are your rules?" She replied "I don't have any either". Guess what was under that short dress? Nothing!!!. The rest is up to your imagination.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    At a topless joint, I'll gently pull down the front of her panty. If she objects,or pulls my hand away, I know she won't do extras. Once I pull down and rub their slit, the girl will stop and look over her shoulder ( a cop won't touch her down there, so she knows I'm not vice). As I insert my finger, or just as I'm about to, she'll make the offer. At a nude joint, they usually put their kitty in your face. Holding her butt and leaning forward for some DATY, she'll usually then tell me what she will/won't do.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    I've never asked. In most cases if its on the menu the girl will offer. My regular place is kind if a rural place where once you are known as a regular then you are good to go. I think this is probably true of most places. Its about trust for the most part. If you visit alot of clubs on business trips etc. where you cant be a regular then the " what are your rules" or "what did you have in mind" questions tend to be non offensive and work out the best.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    My methods include those of TUSCL_Brother and Dudester. I have also done this: in a safe spot on the floor, if she turns her back to me, I slip IT between her legs. The four times I've done it have worked like charms. Of course, clever verbal clues work, too.
  • ed1973
    16 years ago
    Hey up... I am from New Orleans and have been to Visions for a long time. I know most of the girls... which one are you wanting to know about and I can probably tell you what she is willing to do.
  • how
    16 years ago
    up, be advised that Dain's method--while it has garnered favorable results for him--might tend to get you smacked, and possibly tossed out of the club. You'd need to feel pretty confident that she's willing before you employ his approach.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I am surprised by Dain's post. He usually only talks about jerking off with strippers. Has he matured?
  • up, thank you for letting me indulge in some nice memories and pretend to be your mentor! 1) Make sure you know what kind of club you're in. If it's well lit, if there's no private room, and if there's no one getting extras as you can tell, listen to your gut instinct that that is not a place to get extras. 2) Open your fly. A few times we were in a secluded place for an LD and she apparently saw it ... and reached in to wank it. The unbuttoned/unzipped fly is a subtle non-verbal hint at what you want. 3) And sometimes, I must admit, I take out my pee-pee. That's a not-so-subtle non-verbal hint in case you can't read her body language. Half of the time they tell me to put it away. Half of the time they tell you to stash it. Half of the time, they don't! With the exception of innuendo and metaphor, I usually don't ask a stripper about extras. Partly it's because I feel that's a way for them to manipulate me into getting a dance with them and not provide extras, and partly it's because I don't want to demystify the flirty banter and surprise that makes finally getting to that extras stage so worth it.
  • how
    16 years ago
    someyoungguy... has a good point about the joy of the surprise. But sometimes you wanna know what you're in for. It's all up to you, 'up.' Enjoy your quest!
  • Polarman
    16 years ago
    It all depends on the club. My experience over thirty years is that a girl with any experience will do whatever the club will allow if they think they either have an opportunity to maximize their income or to have the possibility of developing a customer that will will return. so keep that in mind when expanding your bullshit upon them and you will maximize your time in a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion