tuscl

contact

Just wondering,
In North Carolina, if a club is billed as "non-contact", what does that mean exactly? Does anyone know?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    See full contact in the glossary at the bottom of this page.
  • trickystick
    16 years ago
    As a NC resident, I can tell you to either stay home or head south to the better Carolina (for strip clubs at least!) NC clubs are almost all non-contact.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Some NC clubs are non-contact, but most allow some one way contact. There are a few here and there that are full contact. Reading TUSCL reviews turned me on to the ones near me.
  • chris9999
    16 years ago
    so low contact would be something like, minimal grinding?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Obviously, "non-contact" means "no touching", ie. "air dances".

"Low contact" is one of those phrases like "few" or "several", more a qualitative than quantitative idea... I mean, a blowjob, very technically, is "low contact", since it's just lips around your dick. Right? ;-)

O.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    It's best to try and find some recent reviews of the club you are thinking of going to. Mass clubs are all "no contact" but I've gotten everything from a smile and a wave to full sex and everything in between during a private dance or champagne room.

The problem with no-contact clubs is that things can change quickly. Management will look the other way as girls try to push the envelope but then the local authorities crack down and things go back to no touching at all.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    I frequent NC clubs and I will echo CarolinaWanderer's response: Some NC clubs are 100% full contact and some are 0% contact. Read the reviews to get a sense of which ones provide what you are looking for.

Zorro
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have a TUSCL buddy that lives in Ashville NC. He swears by Leather and Lace in Gastonia NC. I have another buddy that gave it a try and was disapointed. They both like my favorite club in SC.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I often wear a condom during a blowjob. Does that make it zero-contact?

(Presuming of course that I haven't put the condom onto my thumb or foot or something ...)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    BG,

And what she is "blowing".
  • tiger68
    16 years ago
    For me it's all about the dancer...and the cash. I've had everything from air dances, to getting my dick licked, to straight fucking a dancer while it looks like a lap dance with lotz of grinding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion