tuscl

Dancer tried to work me, poorly

potheadpl
Florida
Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:00 PM
Dancer from a club I used to visit called me last Friday. The club is a dump and has been taken over by gangstas, so I don't go there anymore. But dancer girl is cute and we've stayed in contact. When I answered the phone, she greeted me and then started in her litany of money troubles. "I'm calling you from this number. My mom turned off my phone and kicked me out of the house because she thinks I slept with her ex-boyfriend. He gave me a ride because my car is broken down. Oh, and I got a $100 seat belt ticket I need to pay by tomorrow. Are you coming in tonight? Maybe we could go to breakfast and smoke a doobie?" LOL! You would think she'd put the last sentence way later in the conversation. I'm sure if she wanted to make the money that badly she could earn it in the club EASY. Just jerk off some guy in VIP. I didn't end up going there. Went to a real nightclub and tried to pick up women. Struck out. Should have gone to the strip club.

6 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    I like getting used as an ATM if 1) I can afford it (usually not the case) and 2) I'm getting value. Even when "regular" women used me as an ATM that is fine assuming the 2 qualifications are met. Old fashioned and not practical normally in this day and age, but the man should be the provider. I don't want my woman being lil Rambo (fighting for nothing in Iraq) or being a bread winner. This old lady that I see (no sex please! she is too old even though younger than me) lost her husband trying to bring home the bacon (she was actually very successful in that regard). He didn't care about rising bank balances or her pleasing some corporate masters----he wanted good old fashioned sex and home making. He remarried and is getting the sex non-stop as much as he wants, but cooking and cleaning aren't on the menu. He's happy. She can't believe is cared so much about sex----to her it is just a non-paying chore; a time waster that could be turned into productive time.
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    Tell he "honey how about I screw you intead of you screwing me for a change"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If you buy her the phone you will probably be stuck paying the monthly bill for it...If you think she is hot, then try to meet her outside the club and get better mileage. Just wondering what club is it that you are talking about?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Oops! i was going to add up what it might cost you, but then the car thing, well she didn't say what was wrong, so i decided not to do it. Then I hit "Post It" by mistake. Sorry.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Let's see, phone, car, ticket, and doobie. Say the phone is $150
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You did the right thing. You are a customer, not an ATM machine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion