tuscl

Which average looking celebrity would you like to bone?

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, November 9, 2008 6:58 PM
I have been on a lot of boards on other sites and this question will come up and one name keeps coming up recently: Rachel Ray. She has a fat, round ass and I would love to do her doggiestyle. Other names I have seen were Caroline Kennedy (yukk!) and Chelsea Clinton.

7 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    How about Laurie Dhue from FoxNews?
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    All of the above are great choices....I have been in love with Laurie Dhue from the very first time I ever saw her on Fox. And I could do Sarah Palin for sure. This is a bit outdated, but I always had a crush on Sherry Stringfeld from the early episodes of ER. A bit thick at times, but that's the way I like 'em.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Sarah Palin does not fit within the parameters of this question. She is not an "average looking" woman. She's a former beauty queen for cryin' out loud. The question almost seems like a non sequitor or an oxymoron -- not sure of what hi-falutin word fits better -- but this is all about fantasy. In my fantasy I would never bone an average looking celebrity.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Gemma Teller Morrow
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Juliette Lewis. Appeared in "Natural born killers" and "From dusk til dawn".
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Juliette Lewis also doesn't count as "average looking." Many men would rank her as a "beauty queen," albeit of an "offbeat" variety. An "average-looking" woman? I'm sorry to say, I wouldn't, so the question is moot. For me it's a 1-to-1 relation, the more average she looks, the less I want to fuck her. 1-to-1.
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    Kari Byron (of Mythbusters)and Ugly Betty. Both have nice racks and fat, round asses and neither could ever be called a beauty queen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion