tuscl

Price came down !!

elvis2
Florida
Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:30 PM
Visited my favorite establishment yesterday,New Solid Gold in Jacksonville, Florida ,and got a pleasant surprise,a reduction in dance prices. About a month ago they raised their price to 35 bucks per dance, from [view link] discount for multiple [view link] these are real "GIT-R-DONE" performances. Well, they had to go back to the old price of $25,and offer 5 for a hundred.Said they were about to starve to death, no one would pay $35.Regulars had left for cheaper entertainment. Old supply and demand thing.This is good.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The only way to keep prices down is to just say NO. I cannot imagine paying the prices that you said. Here I go bragging again. I get 2 for $20 at my favorite club from my favorites and with the highest mileage. I do pay one dancer $25 but she is the queen of the ball. These dozen dancers tell me that I am getting special prices and services for being a valued customer and to tell my buddies not to expect the same treatment. Some guys do and some don't. There are a lot of dancers, especially after 8PM that ask a lot more. I just say NO.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    One of the clubs near me raised prices to $30, only no one would get any, so they lowered it to $25 and added a $5 wristband fee. I guess if they need the cash, they will find a way to get it.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Wow. Lookit that. Free market actually sometimes IS a force for good.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Those who went past Microeconomics 101 know that the curve flat out stops at a certain price point and not at $0.00 simply because at that price the service simply will not be performed. Be careful what you wish for.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I'm not even buying as many lap dances getting charged 2 for $30. If a dancer asks for too much, I just say no and don't even think about getting any dances from her even if she lowers her prices after that. I figure she's only going to give lame dances so I don't want any from her. Unfortunately for fortunately depending upon how you look at it, my area is still pretty busy and not hurting as much as many places. I read that South Carolina has the 5th best housing market in the US. Stores aren't as crowded and people are cutting back. I'm mainly reading about the economy and how bad it is from everyone else.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    I should qualify my message in this thread. In short, dances are sold for way to much in many parts of the country.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    It can be a relative thing. Most clubs in my area (Tampa-ish) are back to $20 a piece, with some negotiating -- even Mons gals are seeing the light. But one club I hit the other night had topped that off with a two-for-$30 special that really wasn't so special since the songs were, about half as long and the club took $15 off the top from the girls. This was. vs. the $20 a pop for a full-length song.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion