tuscl

Dancers names, do you try to remember them or not?

Saturday, November 1, 2008 12:26 PM
I guess it may depend on how hot she is. Sometimes you may not hear a dancers stage name and you just don't remember. I've had a few dancers over the years who seemed surprised I either didn't remember them or didn't remember their stage name. Most dancers don't seem to care but a few who you've seen around the clubs for months or years can seem to be slightly upset if you don't remember their name. Have you noticed this or you don't bother to remember too many names either?

17 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    Dancers should remember that in between a beer bottle and tits in a guys face, a name can slip right through.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I'm glad dancers use fake names and usually don't mind if I don't remember. If you've known a dancer for months or years and never learned what her name was, then she might get upset.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I remember those that give me a reason that makes me want to remember.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I know about 40 stage names. Maybe 10 real names. Do you feel a closer connection when she shares her real name with you? I do and even more when she calls me by my real name.
  • how
    16 years ago
    I try to remember names, but don't feel too bad when stage-names slip my mind. I'm often surprised how well some dancers remember people. I've seen some after many months of absence, and having only ever met once or twice previously, and they remember me remarkably well. That's a valuable skill for an entertainer, I think.
  • LoneLurker
    16 years ago
    I probably remember half of the names of dancers that I get more than one dance from. There have been maybe two dancers that have remembered my name between visits.
  • catman988
    16 years ago
    SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD A BETTER MEMORY. THE SPECIAL ONES YOU WILL REMEMBER! I HAVE FOUND THAT THE DANCERS REMEMBER YOU MORE THAN YOU REMEMBER THEM. BACK FROM A LONG VACATION AND LOOK FOWARD TO BEING BACK TO THE BEST CLUB IN THE USA.
  • FinalLap
    16 years ago
    I feel awkward when I don't remember their names the same night. But I've rarely had a dancer be truly pissed about it. Occasionally, they'll kid about it, but I think they are pretty accustomed to the problem. I totally agree that I'm amazed when a dancer remembers me--name or not, when I haven't seen her in several months. I feel great when it happens because I enjoy the GFE and that adds to it.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I try to remember, but it usually takes two or three visits to remember their name. But if I don't remember it, I usually call them Baby. They don't seem to mind that.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    I have to write them down in order to remember them.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My first and only true ATF shared her true first,middle and last name with me. She was the most popular dancer in the club. I doubt that many knew that her mothers maiden name, was her stage name.But she is gone.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "I remember those that give me a reason that makes me want to remember." - Clubber Can't say it any better!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    parodyman, And not all the reasons are pleasant things! BTW, did you ever get a bike?
  • rl27
    16 years ago
    Most often I remember their names if they are worth it, and if I visit a club frequently. There are some dancers whose names I know so that I remember never to get a dance from her again.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I hate to be called "Baby". I have most of my favorites calling me by my real name. I am working on the rest.
  • Yes, if only for my reviews. But remembering their stage names, getting them to tell me their real names, and having them remember my name makes me feel closer to them.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    There seems to be several dancers that remember my name and I have no memory of what their name is. If a dancer gives me a real good reason to remember her name, she might be in luck. It helps if you hear her name as well, if you don't, then you may not know what it is. Stage name or whatever name she uses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion