Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dating/power games

rickthehick

chunkyflacko on instagram has admitted to pimping out girls in Vegas!

1 hr ago · 1 min read

How would you handle some of the following sort of games, whether played by a sex worker or civilian girl dating you?

Tit for tat text behavior and punishing text behavior like if you take 15 minutes to reply they take the same, then if you take an hour to reply they take two hours to punish you etc.

Showing up intentionally late to dates to test your reaction or to demonstrate power. Like anytime you schedule a meetup with them, they make you wait in the parking lot or restaurant for 30 minutes

Inviting you out to go somewhere with them days in advance, but then flaking out/cancelling intentionally to test your reaction

Randomly texting you asking if you can meet them on a very short notice, like a 30 minute notice even when they know you are 15 minutes away from their location, to see if you will drop everything you are doing to immediately go see them

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

This happens to me all the time. She finally dumped me.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤠__~~~ Well, u just find a lil' ✓ chat baby to have fun with ~ AI 😂 AI girls be funny & fun ~

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

Texts, I disable read receipts. That way they can see that the message was delivered but not that you read it. I do that to everyone, not just girls.

Can’t say anything about sex workers, haven’t done OTC. For civilians, I get off the texts really quick. And call. If I’m picking you up and waiting for you for more than 5 min, you get a call. If at the restaurant, if you’re running late, and not answering phone or texts, I’ll go inside and order at the bar. If she shows up and says something, just say “you weren’t answering calls or texts, I thought you stood me up. And I wasn’t going to not eat because of you.”

I’f she cancels last minute, just say, no problem, my friend invited me to do X at the same time. I’ll just go hang out with him. Or if it’s a sex worker, just say, hey I was all worked up to see you. Even took viagra. Can you recommend a friend who is available to meet?

Last minute meetings are fine. I don’t consider those to be tests. Just be honest whether you can meet and why. If she still complains, you can say “why don’t you come to me instead, I’ll eat your pussy out.”

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement