Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Post on another site about Vivide in Atlanta

boomer79

Georgia

56 mins ago · 1 min read

I don’t necessarily believe that this happened but there is a post on another well known site that says someone posted on Nextdoor that a dancer was running and being chased by a bouncer. Supposedly she was Cuban and said she didn’t have papers and was being forced to do things. Obviously it’s terrible if true but I’m disinclined to believe it happened.

However if this is going around it could bring unwanted attention to Vivide. Hopefully this is a false rumor someone is starting and nothing will come of it.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't believe it. Vivide is very tight when it comes to dancer permits and a Cuban without papers can't get one.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Yeah I seriously doubt it but if there are rumors going around about trafficking it could give an excuse for those who want to make trouble for the club. A lot of people on the outside are predisposed to believe the worst.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement