tuscl

Up Front 'Suite/VIP' Payment

Monday, October 20, 2008 1:05 AM
Have any of you paid for the $200=15 minute 'Suite' or 'Private VIP' and not gotten what you feel is your money's worth? Most of these places want $200 - $300 for 15 minutes with a girl in the 'Suite' which seems like total BULL$#it, because if you calculate it in songs, it's cheaper to for 5 Lap dances. For example, Dance Specials are $40 for 2 (at MOST) and $25 for 1, and it's about 3 minutes per song (typically). So: a $40 dance special is 6 minutes $40+$25=$65 which is 9 Minutes $40+$50=$90 which is 12 Minutes $40+$75=$115 which is 15 Minutes $40+$100=$140 which is 18 Minutes $40+$125=$165 which is 21 Minutes $40+$150=$190 which is 24 Minutes It doesn't make SENSE to pay $200 for a 15 minute dance in the VIP/Suite when $190 gets you 24 minutes. ESPECIALLY at the last club I was at which the girls basically told me, the 'Suite' is a little more private, all the rules still apply. I just don't envision a scenario when it is EVER a good idea to pay Up Front for something BEFORE you know what you're getting.

6 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "I just don't envision a scenario when it is EVER a good idea to pay Up Front for something BEFORE you know what you're getting." Exactly. Up front payments in order to enter a VIP/private area of a club are just another way for a SC to worm more money out of your pocket for themselves. The reason to go into these areas in the first place is so you won't be gawked at by others during your LDs or to get much higher mileage ("extras"). Just be sure to negotiate that AND the amount of money necessary *well* in advance before you even leave your chair. In some clubs, it's not even necessary to venture into VIP-land to get what you want...ask around or read up on a club before going there.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    "There is no sex in the Champagne room", Thank you Chris Rock. To the contrary there is but there are no guarantees of it or prices. I have only Had one FS ITC in an Atlanta Club, It cost me $185. It was an all black club, many years ago that is now out of business. Typical upscale Atlanta clubs will cost you $300-500. I do know of two clubs where you can get at least get a HJ for $140-150. One was good. The other two were not .In all of these cases, It was prepay. I have better fish to fry.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I usually avoid the carnival rides at strip clubs. I usually avoid strip clubs where carnival rides are the main attraction. NEVER pay for services in advance. I learned that lesson the hard way years ago.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Never!
  • miladog
    16 years ago
    wish virginia had one of those=(, all ive ever seen is low class 10 dollar lap dances with 2-4 chicks, idde be lucky to get a 7.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Point number one: "There is no sex in the VIP room," is what Chris Rock says IN PUBLIC to PAYING AUDIENCES which include LITTLE OLD LADIES FROM PASADENA. Dudes with his kind of money know just how much of this, or that, goes on in the champagne room, or the other room; but they know how they have to talk in public to get that gig at the Green Room. Point number two: prices are always negotiable, and there's always contexts of higher and lower prices due to a variety of factors for every club, city, girl, time-frame, setting involved. The ranges aren't mandated by some Congressional committee. Nevertheless, I'm often surprised at just how consistent prices seem to be, across the board. Maybe clientele and providers, both, travel a lot, and so are privvy to more reliably transparent information sources. Point number three: I can recall more than five times, when different dancers have quoted "$30 a dance or 3 for $100" as though the package deal were a greater bargain. Hunh?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion