tuscl

Strip Clubs with Fat Strippers in TX?

Hi there,
I like thick girls, fat girls, BBW, whatever you want to call them, but I never see any who are more than just chunky when I go to clubs. I saw a VHS tape once a long time ago with fat strippers. My friends said it was some place in Houston, but I can't seem to find it, and the name of the club was no where in the tape. Does anyone know where I can go see some big girls dancing? I don't care where really, as long as it is in TX, but the closer to Austin, the better.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    You have to be shitting me. I have never had a problem finding fat strippers. If it is really a problem in Texas, you can always go south to Mexico.

I have a thing for strippers with 3 tits. Does any one know where I can find one?
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Club Onyx (Houston)-easy to find-look up in the search function here.

MAKE SURE you drive slow in their parking lot, it looks like it took a B-52 strike and you could leave your transmission behind if you go over 5 mph.

It's a black club, so nothing really starts until after 8 pm, but you want tonnage, you get tonnage. Some of those girls are supertankers.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    ROFL @ "tonnage"

Q: fat strippers?
    A: too often.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Detroit has lots of fat strippers. How many guys can handle the fat girl's ultimate question, "Are you all the way in, yet?"
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Detroit has lots of fat strippers. How many guys can handle the fat girl's ultimate question, "Are you all the way in, yet?"
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Things not to say during sex. "for a fat girl, you do not sweat much!"
  • beantown
    16 years ago
    I have yet to visit, but there's a club in Springfield, MA www. the418club .com that seems to hype it's stable of fat strippers so clearly there's a market for this kind of thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion