tuscl

warning

DickJohnson
Illinois
Friday, October 17, 2008 8:56 PM
i have recently learned that strippers play a lot of mind games...we should all be very aware of this. sometimes they will tell you something they think you want to hear just to get $$$ from you. i have also learned that they will sometimes lie, and you will not be the only customer in their life. This is all very disturbing!!!!

11 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    Really? You mean if they say they like me, they might not? I'm crestfallen, shattered, devastated.
  • nothumbs
    16 years ago
    Surely, you jest. And I'm not calling you Shirley.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "i have recently learned that strippers play a lot of mind games..." Fox News Alert! (Seriously, I assume you are kidding. Because everyone who spent more than an hour or two in club should already know that.)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Really? I thought everything a stripper told me was the honest to Godness nothing but the gospel truth. I'm shocked that a stripper could possibly lie to me or anyone else. I haven't met a more truthful group of people in my life. You see more lying and bickering in a church than you do in a strip club. How dare you make such accusations against the sweet and innocent truthful strippers! I'm shocked as such accusations. LOL. :) I'm kidding of course. What you really have to watch out for are the strippers that think you're playing games on them. I don't know why some strippers think they are getting played. I guess for some it may seem natural to suspect someone is cheating or getting the upper hand on you somehow. If you ever get to know dancers away from the club, expect increased drama in the club eventually.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    I have also recently learned that a lot of strippers have sex with many men, sometimes just for the money. I hope this information I have posted is useful to everybody.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    On the flip side, I'm sure customers never lie to dancers or play mind games. Or even pay dancers for sex!
  • BartleJoe
    16 years ago
    I've never come across this problem. They tell me how handsome and awesome I am. And they are right.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Do you mean to tell me men really aren't "single" as they say they are? or not going to take me to Cabo on their private jet? or can't only put 1000 dollars on this credit card due to security settings? lmfao. really guys...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    missfrankiexxx, No, we are all single, would love to take you to Cabo on our jets, and charge whatever you wish. If someone tells you differently, THEY are the liars!
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    LOL!!! I love it...
  • Varmit 363
    16 years ago
    oh great , now you tell us this , where were you before ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion