tuscl

Celebrating my Anniversary

jimhalsted
Ontario
Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:05 PM
It was on this date, some years ago, that I first had sex with a stripper inside the club. It was at the old Gold Club in Atlanta, long before the Feds came in and shut it down. Ahh, the memories.

7 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Gee without the actual year and the girl's name it is not such a great story. But congratulations anyway, on past achievements. Howzit been goin lately????
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    I don't remember the date when it happened to me but, what I do remember is that it was not planned. she just did it and, being the whore that I am, I did not stop her. Congratts to you for remembering.
  • Would you like to share?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Has the gestation period for any STD passed.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Not sure if I get exactly what you mean by "gestation" but... All STDs that can be tested for should be detectable by 16 weeks (herpes have the greatest waiting period). There are no FDA approved tests for HPV, but if he got it, it's very likely that his body would have cleared it in less than 8 months. If not he has it for life (or until there is a cure), and will have to wait for HPV tests in males to come online.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ^^^ should read "no FDA approved tests for HPV in males".
  • jimhalsted
    16 years ago
    It was back in the 90's - 1995. I was, obviously, still pretty naive about what could go on in a strip club, but I had the cash that night so when she asked about going upstairs we were off to the races. Even with that she still had to walk me through the process. She put my hands on her tits during the first dance and she all but pulled my tongue out of my mouth to get me to eat her out. Finally she pulled out my shirt, unzipped my pants and asked me what I wanted to do. I asked about a blow job and she said we could do better than that. The cash jumped out of my pocket as she slid my member between her tits. She really went to town on the BJ and I did not last long. We had the room for another hour and it only took a few minutes for her to get me hard again. She slipped on a condom and started riding me. Then she went face down on the couch with her up in the air for some doggy. Anyone could have walked into our little room, but that did not happen at the Gold Club. Fucking strippers is what happened back in those days. As for these days, I still get some action at clubs that are known for that sort of thing, but I’ve never been anywhere like the Gold Club was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion